EmC-Unit

Miami Modification [PATCH 2.2.1]

The Standard FF is so expensive why?  makes calling in additional units a hassle cause if do it by call menu the 1 key, you drain all your money not mention game purchases a unit you already have bought, also, FF are like 8,000 when one with a mask is 75. Just curious why thats so and why game buys additional units like buys another engine 35 if have one already, and is not on map already?

1 hour ago, hill12 said:

The Standard FF is so expensive why?  makes calling in additional units a hassle cause if do it by call menu the 1 key, you drain all your money not mention game purchases a unit you already have bought, also, FF are like 8,000 when one with a mask is 75. Just curious why thats so and why game buys additional units like buys another engine 35 if have one already, and is not on map already?

I mean you do start with a lot of money, the lack of money you are talking about is to make the game more challenging. The thing with calling two of the same units, that is just how the game is and I do not think that there has been a work around made yet. (You have to remember that this game was made around 2006 and that this limits the possibilities) 

3 hours ago, YesHi said:

I mean you do start with a lot of money, the lack of money you are talking about is to make the game more challenging. The thing with calling two of the same units, that is just how the game is and I do not think that there has been a work around made yet. (You have to remember that this game was made around 2006 and that this limits the possibilities) 

go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\911 First Responders\Mods\Miami-Dade Modification v2.2\Specs

fp_params_endless

then look for      <SquadPriceGrowth value="30.0"/>    and edit it to this <SquadPriceGrowth value="0.0"/> and it should stop the prices going up each time you call in a new officer/firefighter/Medic ETC so now you can call more in and it will stay the same price for the person each time

• Upvote 1

Hi guys, i have a issue with the mod. i dont know it is normal but when i pick up a hurt people with the ambulance, the stretcher bugs in the entrance at the hospital, the only way i can complete that emergency is calling a helicopter and pick in the hurt people. I cant trasnporte with the ambulance car. What can i do?

15 hours ago, jszuluaga said:

Hi guys, i have a issue with the mod. i dont know it is normal but when i pick up a hurt people with the ambulance, the stretcher bugs in the entrance at the hospital, the only way i can complete that emergency is calling a helicopter and pick in the hurt people. I cant trasnporte with the ambulance car. What can i do?

Hey, to be honest we see this for the first time. Are you shure youy are following up all the updates? Reinstall could possibly help.

11 hours ago, EmC-Unit said:

Hey, to be honest we see this for the first time. Are you shure youy are following up all the updates? Reinstall could possibly help.

Hi, if my mistake. I pick the injure people without the stretcher, now i down from vehicule a pick first the strecht man and select the strecht from ambulance and later pick the injure, in this way works perfectly when go to hospital. Anyway thank you very much

Sorry for my English

Anyone else has issues with the getaway car? 
What happens with mine is that I take the negotiator, talk to the suspect and call for a getaway car. after the car arrives the suspect just goes into the car and you can't do anything with it, it dosen't drive away, can't move it. The only thing I can do is use the helicopter to get the suspect out of the car and arrest them. 

Anyone else have it? or a fix for it?

On 5/13/2021 at 8:46 PM, Tamir said:

Anyone else has issues with the getaway car? 
What happens with mine is that I take the negotiator, talk to the suspect and call for a getaway car. after the car arrives the suspect just goes into the car and you can't do anything with it, it dosen't drive away, can't move it. The only thing I can do is use the helicopter to get the suspect out of the car and arrest them. 

Anyone else have it? or a fix for it?

It is a bug, maybe will be fixed in next patch.

On 4/10/2021 at 2:40 PM, More Than said:

There seems to be a problem with mission 5.

The crane can't cross the pontoon bridge maybe because of it's size.

I tried looking in the files to see if i can fix it but don't really know.

I usually just use the parking tool to force the crane to teleport over

• Upvote 2

I'd like to give a shout out to the team on how great their music selection is.  It really feels like it fits with the original 911 FR/EM4 soundtrack but with a distinct 'Miami' twang.  Especially "43_soundtrack_low_03" which encapsulates it all perfectly: the guitars give it a sort of Miami Vice feel but the overall tone is one of lurking danger but with a hopeful vibe throughout - which is, after all, kind of the feel of this whole thing.  Yes, there are dangers and tragedies going on, but help is just around the corner.  I love it especially for the hostage situations and traffic accident scenes when it comes on.  Really sets the mood brilliantly.

This mod is fantastic in all its details.  I'm loving it!

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, RogueIce said:

I'd like to give a shout out to the team on how great their music selection is.

I'd like to give credit where due on that one: Those "new" songs are actually from Emergency 3, Em2 and Em1. All we did was include them as tribute to the older games because we like to remember where we came from. Personally I am glad that somebody paid attention to the music choices we put in.

• Upvote 6

On 6/27/2021 at 9:55 PM, itchboy said:

I'd like to give credit where due on that one: Those "new" songs are actually from Emergency 3, Em2 and Em1. All we did was include them as tribute to the older games because we like to remember where we came from. Personally I am glad that somebody paid attention to the music choices we put in.

I never realized that, I usually have music off so I'll have to turn it on when playing.

2 hours ago, EmC-Unit said:

Updates on the mod: new moddel - Nicklaus Children's Hospital Sikorsky S-76c and a new Ambulance:

https://www.nicklauschildrens.org/NCH/media/img/news/CAMTS_lifeflight-survey.jpg?ext=.jpg

0BMglkp.png

bat28nk.png

f9YBUQa.png

ETqks8Y.png

TFkAQZK.png

YvQBFGt.png

UpavnvP.png

Credits: EmC-Unit, Itchbooty

Beautiful😁
And a question: What is the difference between the police patrol units?😂 (Miami Dade Police and Miami Beach Police)
I can't find anything about them😅

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, EmC-Unit said:

Updates on the mod: new moddel - Nicklaus Children's Hospital Sikorsky S-76c and a new Ambulance:

https://www.nicklauschildrens.org/NCH/media/img/news/CAMTS_lifeflight-survey.jpg?ext=.jpg

0BMglkp.png

bat28nk.png

f9YBUQa.png

ETqks8Y.png

TFkAQZK.png

YvQBFGt.png

UpavnvP.png

amazing! You can bet i'll be finding every possible excuse to use those!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, EmC-Unit said:

0BMglkp.png

bat28nk.png

f9YBUQa.png

ETqks8Y.png

TFkAQZK.png

YvQBFGt.png

UpavnvP.png

'itchbooty' lmao, but regardless, that looks amazing. 

• Upvote 2