EmC-Unit

Miami Modification [PATCH 2.2.1]

26 minutes ago, evyaking said:

Hey

Why officer's cant call to backup?

Because of full seperate dispatch system (group 1).

2 minutes ago, Tamir said:

Would be cool if there was some easter eggs
for example: 
Dwayne Johnson on the beach (baywatch)
Mike Lowrey and Marcus Burnett (Bad Boys) 
etc

Mod is full of easter eggs.

Love the mod! Only things I'd suggest are spine boards, traffic vests for pd/EMS, tasers, traffic cones for more immersion. I also noticed the dolphin CG helicopter can't drop or pickup a rescue swimmer. I assume the rescue swimmer is just a reskin of the engineer in the base game?

12 hours ago, Todd15 said:

Love the mod! Only things I'd suggest are spine boards, traffic vests for pd/EMS, tasers, traffic cones for more immersion. I also noticed the dolphin CG helicopter can't drop or pickup a rescue swimmer. I assume the rescue swimmer is just a reskin of the engineer in the base game?

Cops have tasers, hold control while you tell them to draw their weapon and they'll draw a taser instead.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/25/2022 at 8:03 PM, Uhhidk said:

Im not sure if im not doing it right or not, but whenever i try to download the miami mod, it wont apply in game, and it says in the mod instataller "Source aborting" or smth like that, can you help?

I think you have to unpack the package that is inside and that's it. I did it by copying the content and pasting it in the folder of the mod.

15 hours ago, simking said:

Ya not sure what's up my guy just bumbles around the hospital with a patent over his back No stretcher? and wont go in the hospital

You have to direct your EMT to collect a stretcher from the ambulance, then to use that stretcher to pick up the patient and put him in the ambulance. If you do that, when he gets to the hospital he'll unload the pt into the hospital, then come back out and get in the truck.

Alternatively, just always send your ambulance back to HQ instead of hospital, then it doesn't matter how they're loaded and you'll still get the points for completing the task.

On 7/4/2022 at 12:56 AM, em4res2cue said:

@EmC-Unit I'm making my own mod and would love to use some of Miami vehicles in my own mod. Ofc I will credit but if it is allowed or not pls lmk.

I have not seen you post any credits before, so how are you going to pull it off? If you will follow the TOS of the mod, fine.

On 7/12/2022 at 7:37 PM, wwc said:

Please help with this error

I have no wish to be a support for 18 dollars game on steam. I think your game files is screwed up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 7/10/2021 at 4:03 PM, EmC-Unit said:

Next change in the mod - new mini police station (aka SkyWatch) for the beach and specialized vehicle for it.

The placement and final looks might differ in the end.

e081080dd57cdcda2d105217efeafe7b.png

9374464dcbb033e0c0db9f77ea1b6323.png

8768e8195fa9437400aa1a3dc0fc0d13.png

64f109ad19f4239dead18d0db6003fc9.png

7bab9d898450b14df821fe5edbac19ca.png

080dbf1a4caa0e300f6f73c3b30727ce.png

5b68f0a73ae09486b2bec178377a0e19.png

Credits: EmC-Unit, Itchyboy, Hoppah.

We are not adding another firestation later on*

Has this been released, do you plan on adding Taser/ K-9 unit?

On 8/2/2022 at 2:41 PM, jacalebc2 said:

Has this been released, do you plan on adding Taser/ K-9 unit?

https://i.imgur.com/ebHZojr.png

1 hour ago, kbryce702 said:

If Emc-Unit sees this i need help,Everytime i try to play freeplay it wont let me.

Pls Help me

I have no idea whats wrong. Best i can do for you, is post this video, on how to install the mod:

On 8/3/2022 at 1:04 PM, EmC-Unit said:

https://i.imgur.com/ebHZojr.png

I have no idea whats wrong. Best i can do for you, is post this video, on how to install the mod:

Had no idea this video was still circulating, or that it is one of my most viewed videos. (should've used this to promote my UI 😩) If you need an 'updated', or more detailed one for any reason let me know. 

• Upvote 2