EmC-Unit

Miami Modification [PATCH 2.2.1]

On 2/26/2021 at 12:21 AM, itchboy said:

You may be having a memory leak bug that causes your hardware to display artifacts (glitches) due to a lack of memory.

What are your system specs; CPU, GPU, RAM?

What you are describing sounds similar to a few isolated reports that we got for the old Montana Mod, where glitches appeared in people's playthroughs after 2-3 calls. I personally experienced this but only after a 30 minute session.

New feature coming to the mod soon. Please wait patiently for EmC to get these fixes and features uploaded.

CPU - i3-2330M
GPU - Intel HD Graphics Family
RAM - 4 GB RAM

5 minutes ago, dalton_rulez324 said:

CPU - i3-2330M
GPU - Intel HD Graphics Family
RAM - 4 GB RAM

Yep that's definitely within the range of people who have the memory leak CTD.

Even low end PC's like the one I used to have, would also have the problem.

There's 3 ways we modders can fix this issue. We will try working something out for you guys.

• Like 1

Does this mod have a bigger map than the LA mod?

2 hours ago, gunswat said:

Maps can't be bigger than the default map really (including La) think only difference is if it's a campaign map

ah okay thanks it looked like it was so big in northernalex's latest vid lol. I wish we could have bigger maps :(

hello, me again. I am having a weird bug, I don't have controls. Like none. Only siren options and that's all, same happens with all other units and command console.

20210318010131_1.jpg

20 minutes ago, ApollonDriver said:

hello, me again. I am having a weird bug, I don't have controls. Like none. Only siren options and that's all, same happens with all other units and command console.

20210318010131_1.jpg

Is this every time? Or are you loading a mod straight after another?

Try a reinstall if every time

41 minutes ago, gunswat said:

Is this every time? Or are you loading a mod straight after another?

Try a reinstall if every time

Yeah nvm, I reinstalled the mod and everything works now. Thx anywau

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ApollonDriver said:

20210318010131_1.jpg

Yeah what gunswat said. If you load a mod then load another without exiting out of the game and loading back up, it will not work.

I think adding tear gas and police barriers to the SWAT truck inventory would be good, those demonstrations are brutal man, I keep having to shoot them all lol. Also fire extinguishers for police officers so that they can respond to small fires until that huge firetruck comes. 

I have four points that I think would be a great addition to this already amazing mod:

Firstly, a pause button so that we can stop any new incidents from happening (including a 'continue' button for being available for new incidents again). This would be especially useful during a larger incident and/or during clean-up of a large incident.

Secondly, it'd be nice with a feature similar to that of the Bieberfelde mod, where all vehicles have a button where all personnel that belong to that specific vehicle re-enter it, similar to the function where everyone in a vehicle can exit. This would make it easier to get back to normal after a messy scene and/or large incident.

The third one is regarding the jaws of life. It'd be nice with a little longer wait time until a victim has been extracted from the vehicle, as right now it only takes a couple of seconds for the extraction with the jaws of life to happen.

The fourth one is to add some more units with the dispatch system under the 'group 1' button E.G. MDFR Rescue K9, Police Detectives/CSI, the utility van, MDFR Battalion Chief, MDFR Command Center, etc. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ApollonDriver said:

I think adding tear gas and police barriers to the SWAT truck inventory would be good, those demonstrations are brutal man, I keep having to shoot them all lol. Also fire extinguishers for police officers so that they can respond to small fires until that huge firetruck comes. 

Just use the water cannon and have one of your officers flashbang them and then quickly grab the guy with a sign. Once you get the sign guy into a vehicle everyone stops fighting.

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Fred03 said:

Just use the water cannon and have one of your officers flashbang them and then quickly grab the guy with a sign. Once you get the sign guy into a vehicle everyone stops fighting.

Duuuude... I had no idea about the sign guy thing! Thanks a lot, it was getting so exhausting! Which vehicle has the watercannon? 

13 hours ago, ApollonDriver said:

And than add a medbag for them so they can heal or repair cars? Things are set up as they was intended to be.

It is despicable to shoot at demonstrators. It is easy to deal with them just by using send people command - they can not approach you, or just go with Medcat with watercannon.

10 hours ago, Crizby said:

I have four points that I think would be a great addition to this already amazing mod:

Firstly, a pause button so that we can stop any new incidents from happening (including a 'continue' button for being available for new incidents again). This would be especially useful during a larger incident and/or during clean-up of a large incident.

Secondly, it'd be nice with a feature similar to that of the Bieberfelde mod, where all vehicles have a button where all personnel that belong to that specific vehicle re-enter it, similar to the function where everyone in a vehicle can exit. This would make it easier to get back to normal after a messy scene and/or large incident.

The third one is regarding the jaws of life. It'd be nice with a little longer wait time until a victim has been extracted from the vehicle, as right now it only takes a couple of seconds for the extraction with the jaws of life to happen.

The fourth one is to add some more units with the dispatch system under the 'group 1' button E.G. MDFR Rescue K9, Police Detectives/CSI, the utility van, MDFR Battalion Chief, MDFR Command Center, etc. 

Lots of nice ideas. Maybe some would get in.

New things in development:

b1ea2187deee53b294173b0e5de6a3b1.png

24c7eb94ec12027b1e85758164f85a05.png

252e39798b1f94aaa2d332e338628db7.png

a0bd2d5248ef73e5257c2aabf3cac1e3.png

Credits: EmC-Unit, Itcbooty,Bama1234, RK-1000.

• Like 7

Lol but officers do have extinguishers in their cars and they do help if the fire is small, like a bush on fire, or a vehicle fire. Also I need to learn how to use "send people" command, good point :D

Can I suggest adding in MDPD SRT Tactical Paramedics that they are training for. It would help out with the Medcat a little more useful. Usually Medcats are used to get injured people out of "hot" areas.