EmC-Unit

Miami Modification [PATCH 2.2.1]

Hey guys,

i have some trouble ingame with the sirens. The only available ones are the ones from the base game.  The sirens folder seems to be empty. I've tried to redownload everything but the folder stays empty.

Can anyone help me?^^

sirens 1.png

2 hours ago, gunswat said:

Am I allowed to do that privately? Just wanted to make sure you're ok with that 

Read the terms of usage.

TLDR - no.

But seriously garage is set to maximum...

10 minutes ago, diodio said:

Hey guys,

i have some trouble ingame with the sirens. The only available ones are the ones from the base game.  The sirens folder seems to be empty. I've tried to redownload everything but the folder stays empty.

Can anyone help me?^^

We can't help you, i have just double cheked, all sirens are available at download. (and working)

15 hours ago, venomousoath said:

i found a small bug. couldnt get my units back out of this building, across the street from the police station. could get in fine, but could not leave.

Iv'e cheked, enter and exit works fine. Nothing to fix here.

13 minutes ago, gunswat said:

What about the FHP siren bug I mentioned earlier?

Nowhere to be found. All work on my end.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here's a patch 2.2.1 - it is fixing only Multiplayer:

- Fixed persons control bug in MP;
- Fixed CTD on the stuff command on Unmarked Dodge Charger in MP;
- Fixed parking space in MP;

Download: https://mega.nz/file/i14FWCqb#EqixUX-PLRU4N3v-r8J7MnaoqF7T5o5RDbY8vbMMvHM

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, venomousoath said:

i found a small bug. couldnt get my units back out of this building, across the street from the police station. could get in fine, but could not leave. 

I believe it's a bug in basegame EM4, I've encountered it on occasion with other mods

3 hours ago, n00bingtarget said:

Only issue I've run into so far is in the NW section of the map, sometimes garbage gets knocked onto the road, and that causes traffic issues.  Can't pickup with a FF or tow truck/roll back.  Any ideas?

Thanks!

Maybe try having a firefighter drag them off the road? Firefighters can pick up debris and objects in missions, should work in freeplay.

• Upvote 1

On 3/1/2021 at 8:16 PM, emsfan112 said:

Oh yes ,

soory guys my bad .

I don't know if anybody reported but the alarm sound in the main fire station is non stop going off. Small bug but reall annoying :) 

Sorry not sure how to unquote I accidentally quoted. 

Anyway the siren bug I had seems to have fixed itself 

Also in multiplayer when I press staff vehicle no in the MDFR International 2006 R12 it gives me 3 units instead of 2(gives me 2 paramedics and a stretcher guy not a paramedic and stretcher guy)

On 3/5/2021 at 1:03 PM, Comrade said:

Hi, when i enable the mod in mods menu, the game crashes and return to the desktop.

Have you a soluce for this issue?

Thank's, have a good day.

1 hour ago, YesHi said:

Is this supposed to happen?? (If you can't see it, the helicopter is on fire)

8X776YO.jpg

2 hours ago, CFDDIVE11 said:

2 things. 

1) Anyone know how to complete the "missing person" callout?

2) When i send the Pd units on patrol from the station, it seems like they patrol one area strictly around the station.

for the missing person callout, you need to use the EMS SAR Dog, and have them search the area of the call.

and the map is divided in to 4 areas, each a quarter of the map it seems, so i find sending pd units to each corner of the map and setting to patrol works perfect to cover the whole map 

• Upvote 2