EmC-Unit

Miami Modification [PATCH 2.2.1]

Can't seem to find an answer to this so I'll go ahead and ask - in the manual it states to use the 'delete' key for the parking script. I've pressed both of my delete keys on my keyboard as well as trying backspace (because why not) yet I get no parking script appear.

Anyone got an idea as to why please?

20 hours ago, Firefighter2367 said:

Error when sending female lifeguard to retrieve surf board

We traced the problem, thanks for report.

14 hours ago, venomousoath said:

i just noticed that the EMS battalion chief is missing too. 

Yea, i screw it up, will be fixed.

23 minutes ago, Macca said:

Can't seem to find an answer to this so I'll go ahead and ask - in the manual it states to use the 'delete' key for the parking script. I've pressed both of my delete keys on my keyboard as well as trying backspace (because why not) yet I get no parking script appear.

Anyone got an idea as to why please?

Park script wont appear without any persons inside cars. Use Delete key+ right mouse click.

Guys we will share a fix soon. But i am sorry, probably will be a full downlaod againe. but that issalvation.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

14 hours ago, EmC-Unit said:

Guys we will share a fix soon. But i am sorry, probably will be a full downlaod againe. but that is

I applaud you for how quick hotfixes are coming out, so amazing work.

BTW if you want to avoid a full download each time, have you tried using a git workflow like this? 

That would mean that only changed files get uploaded by you and downloaded by clients each time any change happens. It does however require people to use a manager such as github desktop, but if you're making big changes it can be a lot easier for you. (Happy to talk you through it if needed).

7a10c73297e8cdf83f3b608fb4802206.jpg

New version of the mod with a bunch of fixes. Don't worry, future fixes will be released only as patches, but as of now - you need to redownload the mod once againe.

Download:

Optional: Em-Forum https://www.emergency-forum.de/filebase/index.php?entry/3117-miami-modification-v2-2/

Not fixed:

- Police dept parking lots bugging;
- Non controlable persons spawned by MP spawners;

Version 2.2 fixes:

- Fixed going back to firestations in multiplayer;
- Fixed missing battalion chief;
- Fixed missing icons for multiplayer;
- Fixed script eror for lifeguards;
- Added multiplayer;
- Added surfboard and fire extinguisher for lifeguards;
- Added permanent coronas folder for people that don't read manual;
- Swapped detective for RID officer;
- Fixed bird flu call;
- Fixed for the firehydrants near wallmart;
- Fixed paths and traffic list;
- Numerous changes and improvments on the map;
- Fixed parking lots in the garage;
- New incidents. (Like new RTC);
- Fix for traffic lights causing jams. (Use traffic debug if you still got problems);
- Corrected spawn points for bat chief called untis;
- 4x Swat callout shouold no longer make 2 trucks stuck in each other;
- Dispatch calling out unit now have beep sound;
- Slowed down callouts rate;
- Permanently removed snow blizzard and units saboteur calls;
- Fixed firestations parking spots. (If you got stuck you can use parking script to unstuck it);
- Fixed stepping on a ladder inside firestation;
- Fixed persons on a roof;
- Tweaked all models to use less memory - should lag less on low end PCs.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, EmC-Unit said:

Thanks for tip, we will not be using github. And there is nothing to avoid, people migh duck up patching the game, and than write us that can't connect to each other. Next version should be solid ground for next patches.

No worries at all!

After loosing all the original mod files I had from a submod due to a hard drive corruption, it made me realise just how important cloud backups (or at least the 321 rule of key content) can be!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, EmC-Unit said:

If i had to replace the txt file with link once againe i would need moderator approval, use the mega link in description.

Oh yes ,

soory guys my bad .

I don't know if anybody reported but the alarm sound in the main fire station is non stop going off. Small bug but really annoying :) 

10 minutes ago, gunswat said:

Just spawned the pd units on multiplayer with the spawner and it gave it to the other player  not sure if that's what you ment about the lots bugging

Noticed this too. Also have the ped glitch. I'd talk to itchboy about it @EmC-Unit, He's fixed it in Project Nostalgia where the host no longer has any of the people another player.