itchboy

Project Nostalgia Submod [RELEASED - Bugfixes Uploaded Regularly]

17 hours ago, itchboy said:

Thank you for these photos, they're very helpful.

By any chance do you know what LASD ran between 1974-1978? Specifically what they had before the Novas? Seems that nobody has found info on that yet.

They bought Furys during that time

flwEH1W.jpg

LACountySherif1975PlymouthFury-vi.jpg

Malibu-7-18-1976.jpg

• Like 2

A 1993 Corolla and 1992 Tahoe can be nice, or a 1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera as a woodpanel wagon :D. 1992 Civic is cool too. Also, Fury is a great police car man.

Cherokee! An American tradition! Awesome!

Hmmm a Regal, lovely! You really got some skills on modelling, making vehicles this great with such low tris. Bravo!

• Like 1

they look awesome. How do you apply these textures? Applying real images on Photoshop?

Also I don't know your tris count constraints but I have an untextured 1995 Tahoe model I made myself in Blender, I can send it to you to use if you would like. It has 3300~ tris.

On 6/8/2021 at 5:23 PM, ApollonDriver said:

they look awesome. How do you apply these textures? Applying real images on Photoshop?

Also I don't know your tris count constraints but I have an untextured 1995 Tahoe model I made myself in Blender, I can send it to you to use if you would like. It has 3300~ tris.

Either me or Ibarra has to make them from scratch. We hand draw the lines, windows etc.

Send over your model. Even if we already have a Tahoe, I could still use another one for fun or we can include it into another mod like Montana.

I do have a concern to share with everyone: Should the update be released without helicopters and civilian cars? I feel like this next update can stand on it's own without needing the extra content, but I also don't want to not deliver on my promises.

There's still plenty of cars to be done. Here's another one.
untitled.jpg.fad6f00d008c83710fe0524f7a85b2e8.jpg

And another one sitting unfinished at the moment:
untitled.thumb.jpg.daa18edaa86f1426b1fd06cf6504c32f.jpg

• Like 7

4 hours ago, itchboy said:

Either me or Ibarra has to make them from scratch. We hand draw the lines, windows etc.

Send over your model. Even if we already have a Tahoe, I could still use another one for fun or we can include it into another mod like Montana.

I do have a concern to share with everyone: Should the update be released without helicopters and civilian cars? I feel like this next update can stand on it's own without needing the extra content, but I also don't want to not deliver on my promises.

untitled2.jpg.30b69ec5940b56322b63751891719845.jpg

You are the author, so you should do whatever you feel comfortable with. That being said, I wouldn't mind starting my summer break playing the 80s version of the mod. 

14 hours ago, itchboy said:

untitled.thumb.jpg.daa18edaa86f1426b1fd06cf6504c32f.jpg

For what it's worth, I think the best things are worth waiting for so I voted to wait.  If you'd like feedback on where your mod stands right now though, it might be worth releasing it for testing (and I'd be willing to help with that if you would like me to).

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1