usmc123

Complain Here

Complaint: I haven't killed a person yet :1046276372_bawling: :1046276372_bawling:

Real non-complaint: At least my changes haven't gone lost. She said that she liked me but I did a bull**** yesterday so...

Second non-complaint: My intelligence people(:P ) told me that two girls like me. :smoke: :smoke:

Complaint: Once again Nick is talking about his personal life in an international forum and forgets that people don't care about his problems :P

Lol what card is it?

BTW Nick I thought you loved Greece/Macedonia?

I bought a GTX 260 in June. The problem occurs totally random and happened in 4 games so far. It already happened in Vista while I have Windows 7 now, so it's not software related. When it happens my screen shuts down and it looks like my pc tries to restart, but that doesn't really work. I need to reset the pc myself. I didn't really pay much attention to it until I started to play some other games a few weeks ago.

Guest matt31896
Complaint: My voice sounds like a broken siren (refer to GTA:IV)

Mine's worse than 15 LCPD cars where the sirens are screwed up(Russian Revolution mission) :P

Complaint: I broke 911FR, and now I think Em3 has broke :1046276372_bawling: .

Mine's worse than 15 LCPD cars where the sirens are screwed up(Russian Revolution mission) :P

I wish I had GTA:IV :( I only borrowed it from a friend lol :D

Complaint:

Sims3 owners: "WTH? I can't install custom content. What's wrong?"

EA: "Oh, lol, erm. The patch buggered up our software stuff lol. Try this really lengthy method that has no guarantee to fix it and see if it works."

Sims3 owners: "Oh. OK. Will it be fixed soon?"

EA: "dunno, lol"

:wall:

Problems been about for around 3 months by the look of some threads. (or the 11th of January, not sure which.) There are solutions but it requires a lot of time and it still might not work. :(

* Bump

Complaint: Seems like my 400 watt power supply is too weak for my new videocard

Sub-complaint: Need to get a new expensive power supply :(

Corsair 550 Watt and you probably will have head room. I have a Corsair HX520 on my Core i7 860, 2 SSDs, 2x1 TB Hard Drives, 1x750 GB HD, 1 250 GB HDD, 7x120 MM case fans, 2 of which have LEDs in them.

I bought a GTX 260 in June. The problem occurs totally random and happened in 4 games so far. It already happened in Vista while I have Windows 7 now, so it's not software related. When it happens my screen shuts down and it looks like my pc tries to restart, but that doesn't really work. I need to reset the pc myself. I didn't really pay much attention to it until I started to play some other games a few weeks ago.

You sure its not over heating? Get RivaTunner and crank up your cooling fan on your card.

Meh I got the newest ATI RADEON. Whatever the one is that supports Dx11.

Um theres atleast 5 cards that ATI makes that are DX11 compatible. The 5700,5800,and 5900 series cards are all capable of DX11 and they just released a new budget build card with DX11 to. Forget the model number on it.

Um theres atleast 5 cards that ATI makes that are DX11 compatible. The 5700,5800,and 5900 series cards are all capable of DX11 and they just released a new budget build card with DX11 to. Forget the model number on it.

I know, I got the one that had it first. Damn they have a better card now, which is just a huge block. That budget card is fugly as hell though.

Bumpage.

Complaint: Went to help my dad finish assembling a greenhouse at 2PM. Greenhouse cost £900, so it should be good quality, right? wrong.

All wehad to do was fit in 4 or 5 window panes, install the door, put up two shelves and install the water butt for the rain water. This took us... 6 hours. SIX F****NG HOURS! - And the water butt hasn't been installed.

Why? Because the people who designed this are mentally incapacitated. Here's a few example of the many problems.

- The drain pipe is held by one of those tight, circular plastic things. The instructions say to place it round the pipe and a metal pole that's part of the greenhouse. Expect there is no way to attach the pipe to the green house unless we drill a hole

-The panes of glass are held in using these stupid metal clips that slot in between the metal frame and window. The issue is that they either won't go in, or they pop out 5 minutes later (got them in in the end, but it took ages)

-Following the instructions, it tells you to put the panes in. mmmmkay. Next page... Install the shelves. At the bottom of that page: "N.B It is recommended to install the shelves before the windows because it becomes very difficult." Gee, thanks.

-The instructions were useless. It appeared to be that there was one set of instructions to accomidate several different greenhouses. So there was alot of information in it that was innaccurate for our greenhouse.

Overall, you get the impression that the person who wrote the instructions never received any information on the greenhouse and the designers were brainless. And it cost £900 :dry::mad22:

And I miss Team Fortress Classic :( Bet there's no serevers anymore.

Complaint: food poisoned.. (I can't even guess what I ate that did it which makes it worse :1046276372_bawling: )

Sub-Complaint: I generally dislike people and it is unlawful to just kill them. (especially those who work in food services)

Complaint: Being awoken at 3am by the Police due to some *@&!^)* idiot making a false call to 000 saying my house was on fire. A few minutes later Ambo's, and 3 Fire Trucks (2 Pumps, Rescue) arrive. Honestly, I find this guy i am going to castrate them. Though the police will take action as so i was told.

Complaint: Started saying "Like" and "Totally" alot again and people have noticed and mock me whenever I say it :dry:

Complaint: Jesus died two days before Easter.. I'm complaining on His behalf, seeing as you know he died :P

Yeah, but Jesus rised from the grave a few days later, which is a bit more than what we can do :P So he doesn't get to complain