usmc123

Complain Here

lol we would miss you hoppah, unless of course we knew where you lived and could just get the new version files on our own ;) jk bro lol..

All files are kept in a 3 feet thick fire-proof metal safe, with fingerprint and retinal eye scan protection. When someone else besides me tries to access it, the files get destroyed. That's why it takes so long to finish v1.9. It happened twice that I used the wrong eye and finger to access the safe...

Ontopic:

Complaint: I hate fixing bugs.

All files are kept in a 3 feet thick fire-proof metal safe, with fingerprint and retinal eye scan protection. When someone else besides me tries to access it, the files get destroyed. That's why it takes so long to finish v1.9. It happened twice that I used the wrong eye and finger to access the safe...

All in favor of removing one of Hoppah's eyes and 9 fingers, say AYE

AYE

All in favor against, say NAE

Looks like those fingers are coming off :P

Complaint: Someone school mates thought it would be funny to draw a penis in tipex on my jotter at school and several more in ink throughout, then blow sugar into my hair :1046276128_motz:

Countered by: Finding my favourite hair band :happy:

Guest matt31896

Nae! Complaint: Annoying I've got to sit next to. He's just :blah: while EVERYBODY is :mad22: "SHUT UP!" Not Complaint: IA found out that the girl I had interveiwed started the rumor. Now she has to turn in her security stuff, she gets no salary, and I can ask the cute chick that sits in front of me in band that I sometimes pay more attention to than the *boring and stupid* music I already know. BTW the other girlfriend (Morgan) moved to Colombia.(For more details on rumor, security, and some other crap go to Dumba** Questions pgs 4-6)

Complain: I got a flu and I woke up tired and dizzy. And I am going to wear a surgical mask in order to visit my aunt's home( there is a small kid over there and today is her first birthday)

ALERT! ALERT!

SWINE FLU BROKE OUT ON THIS FORUM!

Everyone who came in contact with this topic should wear this:

mondkapje%203515371027_b7894ee76b_0.jpg

Everyone who came in contact with this topic should wear this:

http://www.rnw.nl/data/files/images/lead/m...7894ee76b_0.jpg

Sunglasses?

Nick needs to be quarantined to this thread and the area sealed before anyone else is infected :krank:

EDIT: Those guys are wearing the same hoodies, lawl

Complaint: Downloaded L.A mod 1.9, then cleared out my download folder without thinking :frown: Gonna have to re-DL

I cant play v1.9 So im stuck with nothing :'( Not very happy about this.

Hoppah tried to help (which i never formally thanked him for) So hoppah if your reading this THAnks a lot or all of your help,

Hoppah stuck with me for a good half-hour trying to figure out my 1.9 problem. Although it has not been resolved i still thank himm for his help :P

Anyway, That's my complaint :( I was looking so forward to it and now cant play it :( Wish i could :P

EDIT: Anyone with my probelm has to delete ALL previous versions of The LA mod. THats how i got mine to work :P