usmc123

Complain Here

Complaint:

My maths teacher won't shut up about how maths is the most important subject ever. I have three English teachers every week, all of whom are useless. And most of my friends are d***s

I've only just received information for UCAS (system in the UK for applying for universities), I'm 2 weeks behind everyone else and I have no idea what I want to do. The only thing I'm good at is History...

"Oh, so you're going to be a history teacher/lecturer or work in a mueseum?"

No, I'd rather die, thanks very much.

Choose something you like without really looking at your current marks. Or does that work different?

Something tells me you have done this before...

I didn't. Laws are part of my study, but I admit I looked up for this information before. :blush:

Ontopic:

Complaint, cold and rainy outside.

Choose something you like without really looking at your current marks. Or does that work different?

You could choose to do something that you like, but you still need the required grades and possibly a required subject such as chemistry or biology.

complaint: I just threw up a little in my mouth. Now my stomach really hurts :krank:

They believe it cause so many ppl/civilizations predicted it... on the exact date several thousand years before. But Nostradamus said it was an if, not a will. that means it could end if humans stop acting like retards and have wars, keep up climate change, etc.

Complaint: Fat people. I say the U.S. should make it illegal to be fat.

Complaint: People keep driving and cutting in front of us, even with sirens, lights and q's going. I want to scream at them.

Non-Complaint: At least we get to some places. even though the Hollywood Plaza fire was an epic loss.

Complaint: Why can't L.A just let county respond and put out a structure fire if their closer, instead of putting property loss well into the millions of dollars, and saving us the time of driving over 1/2 an hour to a structure that's now pretty much burnt down? Thanks county.. thanks alot....

Non-Complaint: At least my girlfriend is happy

Complaint 1: I can't breathe

Complaint 2: I can't find my inhaleors

Complaint 3: Without glasses, I can see no further than... Roughly 10ft. With glasses I can see further, but not anything less than 3-5ft :(

If these are actual complaints, then maybe you should 1. go to a hospital. 2. call an optometrist.

Complaint: why do so many people complain?

Complaint: why is it that real life sux.

Non-complaint: i love u guys. No homo!

If these are actual complaints, then maybe you should 1. go to a hospital. 2. call an optometrist.

No bro, I posted it for the banter :happy:

Not worth going to the hospital, just a waste of the doctors and nurses times. (That actually results in a number of British people deaths)

The lenses are only about 4months new - That's not a good sign.

Complaint: BMW driver almost ran me over while I was half way across the road, then gave me a look as if it was MY FAULT? :mad22:

Lesson: BMW drivers are w*****s

Solution: Burn BMWs

Complaint: why is it that real life sux.

Non-complaint: i love u guys. No homo!

Life always sucks, it's life.

Love you too...

No homo :cool:

Complaint: People who have never worked law enforcement a day in their lives - and are telling me the do's & dont's - can and cannot's of the job...

Trooper

Solution: Tase their asses :P

Complaint: School starts at 7:35 and I woke up at 7:27 this morning (i woke up at 6 but fell back asleep)

Complaint: BMW driver almost ran me over while I was half way across the road, then gave me a look as if it was MY FAULT? :mad22:

Lesson: BMW drivers are w*****s

Solution: Burn BMWs

Hey, I once almost got hit by a truck while I was riding my bicycle. That was almost the end of me the LA Mod. :(