usmc123

Complain Here

Complaint: After working for 4 hours on the freeplay map, adding construction sites, substituting palm trees for the more European foliage (I removed every tree!), and trying to make the map look LA-ish. I finally got close to finishing, I was satisfied with my 5 construction sites, multiple landscaping scenes, and several brand new areas where I had taken the forest out and added new stuff, the editor just CTD's. I never saved it. I'm not touching anything EM4 related till Hoppah's new map is finished. I think I'll leave the room so I don't throw my computer through the wall.

ummmmm editor autosaves btw :). just open up ur LAMod and open the newest Autosave and it should be it (it autosaves the last map opened) and usually when my editor CTD (it always does when i start a new map in the EM3 editor) it autosaves right before or just as it crashes.

so check there before losing hope

ummmmm editor autosaves btw :). just open up ur LAMod and open the newest Autosave and it should be it (it autosaves the last map opened) and usually when my editor CTD (it always does when i start a new map in the EM3 editor) it autosaves right before or just as it crashes.

so check there before losing hope

Thanks didn't know. By the way this is a legit topic, post your complaints of the day here, I got the idea from another forum.

click on the box 3 over from the smile face drop down box, hover you mouse over it and it should say "insert image" click on it. Your computer may block the pop up but hit temperarly allow. Next paste the link into the address bar and hit ok :) Hope this helps.

Grad School is rough... Like 200-500 pages of reading a night, plus a ton of projects. My Job is keeping up all night three nights a week, and the sniveling undergrads are just starting have classes. Every night I'm awake have to listen to them whine about how hard their courses are with 20 pages of reading a night, etc. I'm really growing tired of school.

Guys, I'm just going to say something, because in a topic like this, something will happen soon enough.

The TOS says to respect all members, and do not flame or pick fights on our boards. If you have anything to say to someone, don't make a scene, just say it to them, and do it privately. Sure I as a moderator can be called upon if things get bad, but the rest of the board doesn't need to know about little petty things going on. So basically if you have a beef, make sure to settle it privately and not here please

Guys, I'm just going to say something, because in a topic like this, something will happen soon enough.

The TOS says to respect all members, and do not flame or pick fights on our boards. If you have anything to say to someone, don't make a scene, just say it to them, and do it privately. Sure I as a moderator can be called upon if things get bad, but the rest of the board doesn't need to know about little petty things going on. So basically if you have a beef, make sure to settle it privately and not here please

So you delete my post despite not breaking one rule? It did not instigate anything. Nor was it disrespectful in any way.

Basically what I did was I took out a few posts that weren't anything yet, but little things like that can grow into bigger things, and really it didn't have much place here.. Not to be rude, just it makes it much easier to stop things before they happen.

My complaint: People that can't drive.. .when someone is crossing on a cross walk that doesn't mean you can keep racing to see if you can beat them.... Almost lost a toe today from that

Two complaints: The band hallway at school ALWAYS smells like AIDS/balls/rancid coffee mixed together. :protest:

Then the second is I complain about people who model/skin in SketchUp for EM4. The models can be too 'good' for EM4, and often get VERY screwed up in the conversion to .z3d. AND any of the skins/textures/details ALL get destroyed (unless they're photorealistic or not default)

The band hallway at school ALWAYS smells like AIDS/balls/rancid coffee mixed together. :protest:

Yep, that's band for you. Marching Band and various bandies activities will leave any band area smelling like that. I still remember what are drum room smelled like, and our secret attic with the couch and cable t.v. :laugh:

Complaint: The world needs to stop doing stuff for a couple of hours.... I need to catch up on my briefings

Two complaints: The band hallway at school ALWAYS smells like AIDS/balls/rancid coffee mixed together. :protest:

Then the second is I complain about people who model/skin in SketchUp for EM4. The models can be too 'good' for EM4, and often get VERY screwed up in the conversion to .z3d. AND any of the skins/textures/details ALL get destroyed (unless they're photorealistic or not default)

Try the football locker room after being rained on and playing. O.o