usmc123

Complain Here

Guest matt31896
Lol the only thing I like to do is make the biggest explosion possible.

Make a line of hydras through bone county, spawn a car or steal one, blow one of the planes up and slowly drive and watch the ka booms happen!!!!!

Complaint: Theres no fricken videos on Rosaeville CA emergency units...Or Washington Township, Warren County, New Jersey units :1046276128_motz:

Same for me, well when i tried youtube and google. Try the local news websites. I have gotten several good videos from the local tv stations online video sections and the local newspaper does some video clips to. Then use a firefox extension called "DownloadHelper" to download the videos as flash(flv files) and use VLC Media Player to play them back on your PC.

My complaint, our local news outlets are IDIOTS. For example:

"Fire crews from German, Perry and Marrs Townships along with McCutchanville Fire worked to douse the flames.

Several volunteer firefighters are on scene, as well."

Heres the problem, aside from Marrs Township I know for a fact all of the depts listed are volly companies. Well Scott is volly/career combo. So of course there are going to be volunteer ffs on scene.

Hell just earlier in the day Perry set up there quint on top of a busy over pass near the city university. Hoisted the ladder and displayed a huge flag http://www.14wfie.com/global/story.asp?s=11116111 and the reporter original said Perry was part of the Evansville Fire department. While I dont expect our news reporters to be obsessed with fire department workings like some of us, but if your a professional journalist atleast get your facts straight. Then again our local news outlets cant report facts to save there lives. I know this from personnel involvement with stories that made the news.

See, The question for me would be;Are they doing it intentionally or not?

From what I've read about, in that area there's some major tension between vollies and paid (but then again there are few places that aren't). I'd hope the media isn't doing it on purpose though...

Complaint: I'm tired and sick of school already...Solution: Going to the penninsula this weekend and hopefully I'll get some pics of the Coast Guard boats.

The only time we see our cheerleaders in action is at our games. They never practice anywhere near our practice. I guess the coach's were smart about that :P

On a more sentimental note, I miss my dog so much, walking through the house is hard and during dinner I got a little choked up. The food smelt so good and my dog would always put his head in my lap when we were eating something that smelt good. I miss waking up at 5 in the morning to his cold nose. God this sucks.

Complain:

I ordered my game on 6th of august.

The website said: Delivery: 6-7 days.

Has it arrived: NO!

6 to 7 days is only an indication. When a company in the Netherlands does not deliver your ordered goods within 30 days they failed to follow the terms of the purchase agreement. Unless the delay cannot be imputed to the seller, you have the right to get your money back and cancel the purchase agreement without any consequences.

Send them an email or letter and point out the following (Dutch) law.

art. 7: 46f BW

More information about that law: http://wetboek.net/BW7/46f.html (Dutch website)

Complaint:

My maths teacher won't shut up about how maths is the most important subject ever. I have three English teachers every week, all of whom are useless. And most of my friends are d***s

I've only just received information for UCAS (system in the UK for applying for universities), I'm 2 weeks behind everyone else and I have no idea what I want to do. The only thing I'm good at is History...

"Oh, so you're going to be a history teacher/lecturer or work in a mueseum?"

No, I'd rather die, thanks very much.

I'm just impatient :1046275767_ugly:

Aren't we all when it comes to new things?

6 to 7 days is only an indication. When a company in the Netherlands does not deliver your ordered goods within 30 days they failed to follow the terms of the purchase agreement. Unless the delay cannot be imputed to the seller, you have the right to get your money back and cancel the purchase agreement without any consequences.

Send them an email or letter and point out the following (Dutch) law.

art. 7: 46f BW

More information about that law: http://wetboek.net/BW7/46f.html (Dutch website)

Something tells me you have done this before...

My complaint: We had a nice great thing planned today at my high school to kinda kick off the 50th anniversary, then it was ruined because someone called in a bomb threat, and we all had to evacuate..