usmc123

Complain Here

Complaint: Cute/hot girl I started talking to already has a boyfriend :( .

Oh! Start a smear campaign against the boyfriend..

Or maybe not - That would be mean.

Complaint 1: I can't get a good radio reception.

Complaint 2: I'm such a twit I should be shot <insert angry remote here cause ipod's crap for getting emotes>

Anyone know how to improve radio signals? The ariel does nothing and going up or down in the frequency range makes it worse. :(

EDIT: Fixed it. Moved it closer to my bed and now it magically works - A few feet really makes a difference

Guest matt31896
Oh! Start a smear campaign against the boyfriend..

I'm not going to because the same thing happened to me remember?

Patience is everything guys.

Complaint: Thay girl is running for class president and chances are, will lose :( .

I'm not going to because the same thing happened to me remember?

Patience is everything guys.

Complaint: Thay girl is running for class president and chances are, will lose :( .

Result: A crying girl on your shoulder or does that work different over there? :1046276057_GroupHug:

Guest matt31896

Complaint: I don't have the time to check with my local FD to see if I can do anything there to get some money, I'm getting poorer and poorer :( .

BTW her campain is looking around 75% better now!

Complaint: Ring finger and pinky finger have been numb for a few weeks - apparently this is because of a damaged of compressed Unlar nerve in the elbow. Me being the twit I am, looked up Unlar nerve and now I feel sick.

To cut it short: I've made myself sick because of my squeamishness.

Not complaint. I have a(new) nice short haircut which is gonna be even better when it will grow up a bit. :D

Complaint: I don't know if I like that girl. She is a nice girl but she is not interested in music and I have made a bad impression to her by always talking about music and boring things...

Complaint: I wish I could live in the area next to my area. They got some damn pretty girls there :P