usmc123

Complain Here

Summer is the best, which brings one of my complaints... It's not summer

Complaint two.. My girlfriend leaves the country in 55 minutes, and I don't think that she's awake yet, or she's running too late to answer her phone... Either way, bad times!

Oh and ps, I've been awake for 24 hours... now

complaint: My teddy bear has a few big holes in him, gonna have to fix him soon or he'll fall apart :(

(I got him almost immediatlyvwhen I was born, so he's special)

Summer is the best, which brings one of my complaints... It's not summer

my only complaint about summer is all the bugs... Which came as a surprise when a wasp appeared - they're out early :dry:

complaint: My teddy bear has a few big holes in him, gonna have to fix him soon or he'll fall apart :(

(I got him almost immediatlyvwhen I was born, so he's special)

my only complaint about summer is all the bugs... Which came as a surprise when a wasp appeared - they're out early :dry:

Man mine too, It's about three feet tall, my dad got it while on buisness in Korea, got it seven days after I was born.

Complaint: Two days after my 15th birthday my dad died of heart failure...

complaint: I hesitate to buy make up :blush:

Did you go with a nice peach colour ready for summer time? Or just black?

Complaint: Quite tired, but everytime I go to sleep I dream that a spider or daddy longlegs starts climbing around my legs. :1046276372_bawling:

Stupid insects :dry:

I hate paypal and every aspect of it. Just had a nice bitchfest with them for the past half hour..

Good news though is that I am a happy person now. I love getting mad at service people, they can't get mad back, they have to be calm and happy.. If you mess with me, I will find you and hurt you.

Good News: I just bought Grand Theft Auto: Ballad of Gay Tony on my PS3

Complaint: Estimated download time left: 854 minutes

0% Complete.

:mad22::wall::8:

Edit:

Making Progress!

4% Downloading 104 MB / 2061 MB

but still....

:mad22::wall::8:

Complaint no longer in effect. The game is installed, and so far it was worth the wait :)

Complaint: Nobody is using my Marauder II cab model even though I put it up for the express purpose to be used freely for any mod as long as I'm mentioned... especially with all the New York mods being started now, you'd think they'd want a pre-made model that looks better than most of the ones out.

Complaint: Can't finish a Rescue version of said model because Zmodeler "Encounters a problem and stops working" EVERY SINGLE TIME I try to work with it. It always happens at like the exact same spot too; when I'm making the slanted/raised section of the cab.