usmc123

Complain Here

That's because people see you reply to every post, every picture, every newly done model with "Good job, I can't wait!" or such things. Even if the models' quality is mediocre. People don't like you because they all see that as spam.

i understand we're all here under our own self esteem but normally we would want to...

you realize I'm trying to help you here making these complaints...

its not my loss if you have members quitting and not many people joining but i have to say under my own self esteem.... i don't want to be here but i know you will hardly care that much despite you say it but i am just trying to help you...

Complaint: Lost every last shred of happiness and am now depressed.

The light is always darkest before the dawn. There are plenty of other fish in the sea. It's there loss not yours, they aren't good enough for you. There. Your now not depressed.

The light is always darkest before the dawn. There are plenty of other fish in the sea. It's there loss not yours, they aren't good enough for you. There. Your now not depressed.

Quoting The Dark Knight does not you a psychologist make. I still am.

Almost got mugged yesterday at the mall. I was alone waiting for friends but I just tried to act all confident when a G approached me. Taller than me but skinny. I wasn't worried, he came up and pushed me and said something I couldn't really understand. I just said I don't know what your talking about and he pushed me again and looked at my pockets or my shoes or something I dunno then I said I didn't want any trouble and he just sort of stared at me and I walked off and he just kept staring at me. He looked pissed, I dunno, I think he was high since I couldn't really understand him.

Guest dionissimus

Almost got mugged yesterday at the mall.

At the mall!! Man, you just lost an opportunity to have a free fight with the law on your side : ) But, since you seem a timid type, no worries. Just some fun lost : )

EDIT: no complaints tonight, really, there's a flu virus hanging all over town (including my kid and myself), but that's really nuttin' much... : )

At the mall!! Man, you just lost an opportunity to have a free fight with the law on your side : ) But, since you seem a timid type, no worries. Just some fun lost : )

EDIT: no complaints tonight, really, there's a flu virus hanging all over town (including my kid and myself), but that's really nuttin' much... : )

I have no desire to get into an altercation with someone that may or may not have a deadly weapon when the only thing I had was my wallet and phone.

Almost got mugged yesterday at the mall. I was alone waiting for friends but I just tried to act all confident when a G approached me.

G = Gangster??

The only complaint I have was that I was 5 feet away from a Grouse today, but by the time I ran and got my camera, he had wandered off :(

Guest dionissimus

Complaint:Science and advanced Maths should be banned from High Schools. :protest:

Better to ban high school in general, eh? Or simply ban you from attending one, just for the sake of it?? If you don't like doing something, you don't have to, you know?

Complaint: the flu got worse, I am down flat. Thankfully, my son is recovering faster than me.

Better to ban high school in general, eh? Or simply ban you from attending one, just for the sake of it?? If you don't like doing something, you don't have to, you know?

I love school (sometimes) but these lessons are freaking boring.

I need to remove a plaster from my neck. Except I'm scared of touching my neck. This shall be interesting :mellow:

I'm afraid of touching my neck too :P

That means we get to hit you really hard 16 times :P

Obviously :P

Hahaha, oh man I got a story of a fight. We had been messing around and took krav maga lessons, we got to like the third lesson before we ran out of money for more lessons, but we did get to learn how to disarm someone. About two months later when we were in LA I was walking home from school, tis guy comes out of no where and asked for my money, I did the move and took his knife, and belted him a good one to the face and ran off.

Complaint: Internet being slow today.

Oh, and I lost the game.

DAMN IT AMI!! I lost the game too.. If we're talking about the same one. The one where you can't think of the game and if you think of the game you lose.