usmc123

Complain Here

If you see big yellow tape saying POLICE LINE: DO NOT CROSS and Scène de crime-Ne pas franchirand CRIME SCENE: DO NOT CROSS one would assume you do not cross the big yellow line even if it's on a sidewalk, right?

Apparently the jackasses in my city don't get that.. I bitched at one woman on the phone for five minutes for not staying on her side of the tape, she got real pissy until I told her that crossing that was an offence punishable by jail.. She jumped back over that tape in two seconds. :)

haha stupidity seems to run wild these days. One day I had a woman pull out in traffic and stop, on the wrong side of the road waiting for a chance to merge on to the proper side of the road. I lay on the horn and flash my headlights at her and she looks at me as I drive by as if she was not sitting on the wrong side of the road. Not to mention the time I was pulling in the gas station and some lady, probably 40 something, maybe 50 something, starts pulling out and nearly hits me despite having my turn signal on and being in the process of my turn. I tap the horn and she keeps coming, so I lay on the horn to get her attention as shes looking the other way rather then where she is going. Then she makes a face at me, like sticking out her tongue, as if I was some how in the wrong. It was my right of way and she was looking the other way. I tried to warn her nice, and yet a grown woman is making faces?

FFS it's a spider lol. I have a tarantula named Cuddles :P

Complaint: Prisons still exist; they're a waste of money and effort. Every criminal should just be executed - it's far cheaper than maintaining a prison full of inmates and eliminates the undesirables from society, in the process also helping overpopulation. It's a Win-Win.

Complaint: Prisons still exist; they're a waste of money and effort. Every criminal should just be executed - it's far cheaper than maintaining a prison full of inmates and eliminates the undesirables from society, in the process also helping overpopulation. It's a Win-Win.

I agree to some extent, but I mean what about the people who get 5 years or something? What should we do with them? However, I never understood why people sentenced to the death penalty spend like 10 years in jails. Recently there was tons of media coverage on a killer named Eric Wrinkles. My girlfriend was watching Oprah the other day and Oprah had living relatives of Eric's on the show to talk to Eric before he was executed. Anyways to get to my point, Eric was found guilty on 2 counts of murder. There may have been more, I dont recall. The murders were committed some time during the 90's. So why throw him in a prison cell for the last 5,10 or 15 years making us buy him 3 meals a day, and all the other expenses, rather then execute him in a week or two after being found guilty?

My point exactly ^. And who are all the idiots saying that Seattle cop was being 'brutal'? The woman was committing a crime, and started assaulting the officer. She got what she deserved. Cop deserves a raise.

I still dÂşn't see how yÂşu can't make a Âş. Âş_Âş

Complaint: Was supposed to go get a new phone today, but NOOO, parents just had to do other crap. Idiots :dry:

haha stupidity seems to run wild these days. One day I had a woman pull out in traffic and stop, on the wrong side of the road waiting for a chance to merge on to the proper side of the road. I lay on the horn and flash my headlights at her and she looks at me as I drive by as if she was not sitting on the wrong side of the road. Not to mention the time I was pulling in the gas station and some lady, probably 40 something, maybe 50 something, starts pulling out and nearly hits me despite having my turn signal on and being in the process of my turn. I tap the horn and she keeps coming, so I lay on the horn to get her attention as shes looking the other way rather then where she is going. Then she makes a face at me, like sticking out her tongue, as if I was some how in the wrong. It was my right of way and she was looking the other way. I tried to warn her nice, and yet a grown woman is making faces?

Ugh, I volunteered at the county fair for traffic control with my sister. I'm wearing bunker pants (with reflective material) I have a pair of the flashlight things that are all glowey, and an orange FD traffic vest. This dumb ass starts racing down the dirt road and she's smoking and talking on her phone, I expect her to stop but I have to jump out of the way and as I do I make it a point to throw the flashlight cone thing at her car. It hits and she gets out and starts yelling at me. So my siter, the cop comes over and the lady spits at my sister and shoves her, so not wasting anytime my sister maces her and arrests her. -WHY ARE THERE SO MANY DUMBASSES????

Ugh, I volunteered at the county fair for traffic control with my sister. I'm wearing bunker pants (with reflective material) I have a pair of the flashlight things that are all glowey, and an orange FD traffic vest. This dumb ass starts racing down the dirt road and she's smoking and talking on her phone, I expect her to stop but I have to jump out of the way and as I do I make it a point to throw the flashlight cone thing at her car. It hits and she gets out and starts yelling at me. So my siter, the cop comes over and the lady spits at my sister and shoves her, so not wasting anytime my sister maces her and arrests her. -WHY ARE THERE SO MANY DUMBASSES????

LMAO I would have loved to see that. Back in the day when I was a freshmen in high school I had to have my parrents drop me off at this old ladys house I worked for. She ran a company that operated carnival rides for kid, like the mini faris wheel thats on the same trailer as a mini mary go round. We had one of those bouncy rooms and stuff like that. Anyways my friend was working one night and I wasnt. They were driving back to Evansville, and its pouring down rain. The ladys like 60 year old(tiny,grey hair,fragile old lady) driving a Lincoln Town Car and pulling one of those festival food booths. My friend has his learners permit so he offered to drive because it was obvious she couldnt pulling a trailer, driving a big ass car and pouring rain. What does she do? RUNS A STATE TROOPED OFF THE ROAD. Whats he do? Pulls he over and gives her a warning.

lol, i was working as a traffic controller at one of the biggest festivals in norway, and i had to block of the road because of an ambulance was picking up a patient. So i took my warning tape and threw it over the road, and all of a sudden while im directing traffic to continue to my left this old guy is coming at full speed pointing his access permit. So i throw myself in the middle of the road shouting Get the F**** away... He continues and sticks crutch out the window trying to hit me, continues through the tape and stops when he sees the blue lights of the ambo, i run over to him and asks what the hell was the point of that... He says "This is just some bullshit, i dont care about this noise leave me alone.... Im a neighbour i have the right to drive here" I ended up telling him to f*** off

Complaint: My cousin's not coming over tomarrow! :( He's like 3 yrs older than me, but we still SO much stuff together.

It's tomorrow lol. You still what so much so together?

Non-complaint: VALVe announced Portal 2 at E3!! Looks like they had to do a total revamp of the L4D Source Engine to make it, so it's gonna be awesome.

Complaint: VALVe pushed the release back from late 2010 to 2011 for the reason that "making games is hard". Oh well, from what it looks like already I can't wait :P

Complaint: It's been 4 years since HL2:Ep2 was released and VALVe still keeps pushing back the development of Episode 3 with other games and sequels. I've seen a few "concept" screens and if those are real, then it will be the most realistic game I've EVER seen.