usmc123

Complain Here

I really don't think GoW is all that fun either. My friend's are crazy for it! They're addicted. That's all they do is sit on Xbox all day. Don't get me wrong, Xbox IS fun, but I get bored of playing it after an hour or so.

Non-complaint: We're going to Gatlinburg, TN, tomarrow! :grinsevil:

Complaint: It's about an 8 hr. drive from here! :sleep:

That's just because it's an Xbox exclusive lol.

Fail. :P I own a new black Wii, the old fat PS3 because the slims PS3 are UGLY, and an Xbox360 so I have all the current desktop(for lack of better word) consoles covered. Exclusive means little to me, I just dont care for FPS that much with the exception of Halo and I prefer playing that on Multiplayer.

Fail. :P I own a new black Wii, the old fat PS3 because the slims PS3 are UGLY, and an Xbox360 so I have all the current desktop(for lack of better word) consoles covered. Exclusive means little to me, I just dont care for FPS that much with the exception of Halo and I prefer playing that on Multiplayer.

Damn lol. GoW does have an amazing experience on Single, Coop, and Multiplayer though, and that's what I like; when I can play it however and it still kicks ass. Multiplayer and Horde are really fun.

Halo is a beast on Multiplayer. That's gotta be one of my favorite experiences is to play Infection or something on Halo because it's always intense. The only thing I hate about it is the XP system. Also like the fact there aren't as many fags on it as say on MW.

Complaint: I don't turn 15 for another 13 hours and 55 minutes :(

Another complaint: Google Ad is about Dec 21, 2012.

Edited by Ami89E1234

lol... hahaha sounds like someone doesn't like you.

well actually she doesn't even know me in person. she lives far away from my place but still I want to get know of her. That's why I'm pissed of.

:P

Is it a girl? :huh:

As always the answer is yes :P

complaint: I'm sure people here get bored when I talk about girls. :P

Non Complaint: My cousin is visiting us and we are going to camp on our roof :D

I used to be girl crazy. Some of friends have Facebook, but they don't do anything except say, "I have a Facebook!" or "I have a new Facebook friend!" Your older though, so it's different. Maybe you could find another girl that lives closer. Have you even met this one in person? :huh:

I used to be girl crazy. Some of friends have Facebook, but they don't do anything except say, "I have a Facebook!" or "I have a new Facebook friend!" Your older though, so it's different. Maybe you could find another girl that lives closer. Have you even met this one in person? :huh:

I know personally almost every Facebook friend I have. I've never met her in person but there is a possibility of meeting her as she is my best friend's cousin. :D I'll find another one ;)

@ Lasse Never thought of it lol :D

The lightbulb on my cieling fan in my bedroom just went out. First, I had trouble getting the glass cover off, and when I finally get it off, it falls, luckily my bed was under it so there is no damage. Then, I find out it's one of those stupid Halogen bulbs you can't find in any normal stores :dry:

:WTF: happened to just screwing in or unscrewing a simple 60 watt bulb you can find in any grocery or convenience store? The 60 Watt bulb in another room is lasting longer than this halogen one.

Complaint: woke up with the start of a cold, that horrible scratchy feeling in the back of your throat. Just gone to bed, and now it's a proper cold.

Also manage to walk into a chair twice that's sitting outside my room. Right on the knee. :(

on the upside, the radio station is playing James Blunt and Bob Marley

:WTF: happened to just screwing in or unscrewing a simple 60 watt bulb you can find in any grocery or convenience store? The 60 Watt bulb in another room is lasting longer than this halogen one.

Could be worse - The EU banned incandescent bulbs so we have to use halogen or florescent.

Complaint: First marching competition yesterday. And I fell. During the show.

Oh well; I got up so fast (faster than a black person could :P) that almost nobody saw it happen, and was up, in step, and back moving in formation with 3 seconds after the fall. If and judges did see it, they would have given MAJOR recovery points for it though, so I'm still satisfied. Besides, it wasn't my fault I tripped over someone's out-of-step-in-the-wrong-spot shoe *cough* Cody *cough.

Not looking forward to tomorrow when we hear judges' tapes/see a vid and getting asked by half the people who don't already know that I did fall. Lol :1046276128_motz:

Because they're epic. Were you, by any chance, being a numpty and biting into a piping hot strudel and burnt yourself? :P

No it was cold and hadn't cooked right and tasted like shite.

@AMI don't feel bad, I got run over by the damn quads in high school, put a huge dent in the saxophone.

Yeah last year I had to do a pass-through through quads during our second movement. Was always kinda nerve-wracking lol.

One of my mello friends got hit by a snare during a rehearsal last year.

Also: DAMN! I've fallen thrice in two years: once last year during Zero Hour, this year at Farmington, and today during Zero Hour. SOB.

Yeah last year I had to do a pass-through through quads during our second movement. Was always kinda nerve-wracking lol.

One of my mello friends got hit by a snare during a rehearsal last year.

Also: DAMN! I've fallen thrice in two years: once last year during Zero Hour, this year at Farmington, and today during Zero Hour. SOB.

My junior year of high school, I had an on field solo (I was a pit Section Leader) that involved a rifle solo going on around me... It was always terrifying when she launched that thing into the air, and suddenly started moving away because she knew she had thrown it too hard. I wasn't allowed to move, also didn't have a shakko on which resulted in some nasty wacks to the head.

Also had a friend who tripped and fractured a rib during a competition.

Then there was the time I fell down the bleachers, dislocated my fingers, skinned my hand with a cymbal, split my head open with a cymbal... Band and Indoor Percussion are dangerous sports.