usmc123

Complain Here

You were chasing a fire truck? Did you think it would stop and give you ice cream?

I probably could have worded it better!

I could here it coming and was trying to get to a place where I could take a video or something

Its rare having an emergency vehicle come our way

BTW, Anyone know where the post is to change the Freeplay files. Been looking for the last couple of days

Edited by eggcarton

I probably could have worded it better!

I could here it coming and was trying to get to a place where I could take a video or something

Its rare having an emergency vehicle come our way

BTW, Anyone know where the post is to change the Freeplay files. Been looking for the last couple of days

Oh alright, just busting your balls :P

Oh and the freeplay tutorial that Mike made appears to be missing.

Complaint: Arson at the port on the LA mod map - explosions and hazardous green stuff everywhere and I cant find the suspectwacko.gif

For fun when a contamination happens at the port I edited it to where th whole map is contaminated, blame it on the winds lol :P !

Also I put a new riot in freeplay. Walmart got caught with having emploees pick-pocket all of the customers, and it got on the news :P , so basicly, the WHOLE map riots at Walmart.

Oh alright, just busting your balls :P

Oh and the freeplay tutorial that Mike made appears to be missing.

Found it now through Google

http://forum.emergen...freeplay-files/

The link in the FAQs didnt work

EDIT

IPT SQL exam tommorow. Have to teach myself join now as my IPT teacher hasnt yet since our teacher was changed.

He was away for a week aswell - and the work he left us to do was stuff for other subjects and other had tutorials that didnt

work and exercises that didnt exist.

Edited by eggcarton

Complaint: People on youtube playing guitar and pretending being very emotional -.-' Having your head going up and down or close to the guitar means nothing to me.

2nd Complaint: Many people one youtube think that they are going to be as lucky as Justin Bieber. :stupid:

3rd Complaint: Guys like Shane Dawson and some others are free to upload videos :8:

Non complaint: Shane Dawson sucks!

Complaint: I have a lump on top of the joint on my elbows which I never really thought of as strange until my mum pointed it out a few days ago and now I'm very self-conscious when I lean on them. Makes me feel sick knowing they're not right :(

Complaint: Spent 3 hours (3 HOURS!!!) watching The Sound of Music (who the hell made it that long) to find scenes to use for my The Sound of Music in 5 Seconds video. Since I had to watch it in the basement on the one non-broken VHS/DVD player since I couldn't find the DVD version (which I know we have somewhere)it means I had allergies the entire time because of my guinea pigs. In short, three hours of hell. At least I fell asleep for the last 45 minutes or so lol.