usmc123

Complain Here

I live in a nice town and I go to a catholic school. All the boys and girls in my class hang out together and everyone's nice. :cool: My principle is Luke Harangody's mom. She's cool. My life is good, but I can't wait to see what the future brings. The fire cheif here already wants me on the department! Can't wait! :happy:

PS-The screen on that laptop is tiny! :loldev:

My class is good. We laugh and we do nice things. My friends are cool but there aren't any super girls :(. I know some but they date older guys and they are not at my school. I can't wait to go to the High School(the third of the schools you have to attend here) and be in the same class with fantastic girls. I would also love to finally socialize with the foreign tourists in a Greek island but I got no friends in there :( .

Complaint: Due to warm weather I feel tired and I find many spiders next to my window :1046276372_bawling:

Complaint: Spiders exist.

Complaint: Just got my braces on and they ruined my perfect smile goddammit. Guess I'll just not have to smile for the next...6 months or whatever. Oh, and now I also talk with a lisp :P

Don't worry! I just got mine on a few weeks ago and it only hurts for about 3-5 days. You'll get used to it, trust me! My friend has a pallidal expander and he talked like that for a little while. You'll ne fine in a little while! ;)

Guest dionissimus

Sorry to interrupt the party, I just have to get this out... isn't this the right thread?

One of my internet friends (a founder of a certain PA (player association, "guild") committed suicide. British, accountant, 39, single, rented flat... Many years in virtual life, leading a PA through several MMORPGs... Guess you could picture the rest.

I mean, I can see he had it coming, but dammit, this just hurts : (

Dude it's intense, I took a few classes didn't learn $#@% though.

Those guys are like Chuck Norris! LOL! :P Anyway the suicide thing is very sad! :1046276372_bawling: RIP whatever his name is. Why do you even commit suicide anyway? Those people don't know what they're missing in life!

i have 3 complaints

no feedback section of the forum for me to REALLY complain on and the stupid don't ask mod release dates is just annoying sitting and waiting!

i understand its annoying for modders to having to answer all the time the date of release but take a hint ITS EASIER JUST TO PUT A ESTIMATED DATE OR MONTH OR ROUGH TIME OF YEAR IN THE FIRST POST!! :1046276128_motz:

i under stand its annoy for you but its also annoy for us who are waiting and checking all the time for updates to find nothing has happen in 1 or 2 days that has been reported

you don't have to listen to me but what I'm saying its annoying having to waste time here when i don't feel i am useful or wanted here and then checking the mods section to find no updates, i don't mind sitting waiting like a idiot but at least an idea of how long I'll be waiting would help a lot!

...I'm not even going to go on to the topic of how depressing and unsocial this place seems so I'm just not going to bother being active on site...

again pushing away your last of hardly even 10 female users!

I'm as loyal as a dog and i don't mind working or trying new things but if i am not going to get any offers or people talking to me then I'll just go

...I'm not even going to go on to the topic of how depressing and unsocial this place seems so I'm just not going to bother being active on site...

again pushing away your last of hardly even 10 female users!

I'm as loyal as a dog and i don't mind working or trying new things but if i am not going to get any offers or people talking to me then I'll just go

All release dates are to be assumed for 21 Dec. 2012.

I don't get why release dates are important for people. It just makes the days slower (think about christmas eve when you were a kid).

Complaint: Bed and sheets are quite bloody. Need to clean them. On the upside, I think I fixed one of my ingrown toenails :happy:

Would've been easier with proper equipment, but where's the challenge in that? :P

edit: I completely quoted the wrong bit from Vfox, lol :D

2nd edit: Fixed "21012" to become "2012"