usmc123

Complain Here

No, I changed the subscription, but they did some things I did not want.

Awww :( (shouldn't really complain though since we get it for free - it still sucks though)

Complaint 1: Friends who whine and b*tch over absolute petty things and treat like the end of the world. Make a decision and suck it up or you won't get anywhere.

Complaint 2: People who say "you ok?" instead of "how are you?" They're completly different questions.

Complaint 3: People who leave you to ask what's going on while on IM - instead of being sensible and telling me what's so funny/sore/whatever, you have to wait for me to stop what I'm doing and ask you.

Do you got any evidence? Many mods have been released the past few years months. :P

Do you have any evidence to show otherwise? :P just kidding ;)

Complaint: Failed my driving test :1046276372_bawling: Reverse around a corner and a jeep came right up behind me. Forgot I had full lock on and went to redo it and mounted the pavement :(

The driving test guy was a bit of an idiot too - He gave me a minor for not singalling on a roundabout - Despite that fact that it's a roundabout which has traffic lights and lanes. If I signalled, other drivers would have thought I was lane changing. (signalled off the roundabout though)

On the bright side: It's Guy Fawkes Night. So I'm off to the glen with friends for a fireworks display then pizza afterwords :happy:

EDIT: I wonder if NFK will be celebrating...

Really? Then I should watch the masterpiece V For Vendetta. Isn't that movie epic?

Do you have any evidence to show otherwise?

Download links. :police: :police: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Complaint: I have to do some HW and to buy a new hard drive because my external is probably dead :(

Not-complaint: Watched a Monty Pythons film(The Meaning Of Life) today... Pissed off my pants when there was a text saying something about the third world and then showed Yorkshire :P :P No offense to the beautiful British countryside, it's cities, it's towns and it's people. :)

Guest mrpolice1996
Really? Then I should watch the masterpiece V For Vendetta. Isn't that movie epic?

Not-complaint: Watched a Monty Pythons film(The Meaning Of Life) today... Pissed off my pants when there was a text saying something about the third world and then showed Yorkshire :P :P No offense to the beautiful British countryside, it's cities, it's towns and it's people. :)

I love Monty Python :prop:

I love Monty Python :prop:

I used to watch Fawlty Towers when I was younger and I like it a lot. Then I heard about them and my father told me that he was a huge fan of them at the time they were making movies(actually he is still a big fan :P ). They are real artists and were talking about today issues many years ago.

Great film but I though it was a bit confusing :gruebel:

Very confusing. It pass outs some really good messages about what happens and what will happen when almost everything in our lives will be hard.

Remember, remember the fifth of November

Gunpowder, treason and plot.

I see no reason, why gunpowder treason

Should ever be forgot.

:D

Complaint: Lost my earphones on the bus today :/

Non-complaint:

Complaint, my trip with my band to Toronto was not long enough and I didn't get to spend as much money as I would've liked...

Non-complaint, we rocked out hardcore and I am officially best kind with all my exes!

You have a hardcore band? What the ****!?!?

So what do you play? :huh: