usmc123

Complain Here

Guest dionissimus

I love getting mad at service people, they can't get mad back, they have to be calm and happy..

(in Jack Sparrows voice) Obviously, you've never lived in the Mediterranean...

Complaint: my 8yo son (school 2nd grade) is getting projects that give even me a hard time... Spent like 30 hours on it (over the course of two weeks...)

Guest LCPD-Tek-31

I agree. I tried dispatching a police APC with a water cannon on it, but the injured two people. So, I did the irresponsible thing, and I took out about 32 "people" with the MP5...

Complaint: I have to get braces next Thursday :( Also means I ad to get spacers put it yesterday (kinda little plastic/rubber things that go in between teeth to separate them) and they hurt like hell lol. My entire top row of teeth feels like they're getting raped. And I have to have them on for a week boo.

Complaint: I have to get braces next Thursday :( Also means I ad to get spacers put it yesterday (kinda little plastic/rubber things that go in between teeth to separate them) and they hurt like hell lol. My entire top row of teeth feels like they're getting raped. And I have to have them on for a week boo.

Braces? That sucks? Braces are a pain, not literally, I mean personally while they hurt and what not after getting tightened or with rubber bands the pain was bearable but they are just annoying beyond measure. I got my braces off last year, and since then I would have split my lip three times if I had still had braces on. lol, they are a pain in the ass but after getting them off I get a lot of compliments about my smile, and don't worry to much about maintenance unless you eat a ton of crap all day. I hardly ever did thorough cleaning with my braces, or flossed much but my teeth came out fine and after one batch of Crest Whitestrips I have nice white teeth. Too bad you have to get yours on in High School though.

Well, I have really good teeth, but I have a pretty damn big overbite and a crossbite, so that's why I need them. I'm also getting the bands and a bunch of other crap lol. Boo

GODDAMMIT my Steam account was hacked into and now I can't login. I am 10000% sure it was hacked into since I know how they would have gotten my pass. I SWEAR, IF I EVER FIND YOU, I WILL RIP OFF YOUR BALLS and choke you with them.

Sigh, I miss those great years of my life. I miss that I felt unstopable, I could go out and do what I wanted to. My sister was looking through some boxes that our mom left when she died, and she found my personal treasures. I found the ticket stubs of my first date when I was 13, wacky photos of us, a picture of me and my dad by a shead we built from scratch. The letter of acceptance from the fire department, a year book from my last year in junior high, so many signatures of people I had long forgotten of and a trophy for winning the town's X-Com play off. It kinda hits you back in the face when you get these things. However my favorite thing in there was the note from my junior high girlfriend, I got it the day she moved, it says "Ewan, I never met a guy who listens, and was willing to spend time with me, even if it was just a cheesy movie, or you just showing my your computer, you're the coolest guy I've ever known, and I will never ever, ever forgt you. Remember our theme song and thanks for that C.D. stay sweet and never forget me. We go on and on, just like Halycon. Love you! - Misty Dayton" I've always wondered what happened to her, we never talked again, I guess my life is catching up with me.

Dude it's not that funny, it ment a lot to me. It's not like how crappy the world is today man, that wasn't cool.

No I'm serious. I had a girlfriend last year, but then she dumped me. I even told her I loved her! :( My friend just got dumped, too. I know how much it means. :sorrysign: (I don't like when people are mad at me. Forgive me?)

Not now anyway. A lot of girls are sluts (Common that doesn't happen till junior year in high school! Wth jk) in middle schools. School gang violence is on the increase, parents are sucking at parenting, dude, it sucks to be in schools in this time. It was so awesome though back in the ninties though, man llife was good. We'd walk home and stop at something called an arcade and spent these little things called quarters and we didn't have pre-paid visa cards and there was stuff called old school rap that was about being late for the bus and not about capping some punk ass bloodstimes have changed man, and honestly, life would still be good if there was limited internet and not so advanced cell phones.

Dude, this was our laptop in 1990...

1383719187_e480c1e094.jpg