usmc123

Complain Here

Hahaha, oh man I got a story of a fight. We had been messing around and took krav maga lessons, we got to like the third lesson before we ran out of money for more lessons, but we did get to learn how to disarm someone. About two months later when we were in LA I was walking home from school, tis guy comes out of no where and asked for my money, I did the move and took his knife, and belted him a good one to the face and ran off.

Lol if I would have known Krav Maga I would have instigated too. :P Seems like if your close you can't really lose specially considering hoods are usually slow and untrained.

Complaint: I think I'm not going to go out for football next year. The new varsity coach is just ridiculous. We practice constantly and practices don't even seem that productive. Catch some balls than stand there for hours watching simple plays over and over. Then run for 5 minutes. Its stupid, I get out of track and go straight to football all the way until the end of the next season (meaning 5 days a week practices, 3 hours a day, all the way through summer and the remainder of this year), I wanted to play football not sell my soul to it.'

Oh and trooper, do you have an account on gtapolicemods? Feel like I saw someone there with Gunnery Sergeant patch and what looks like a Florida State Trooper car in their sig ;)

That's because people see you reply to every post, every picture, every newly done model with "Good job, I can't wait!" or such things. Even if the models' quality is mediocre. People don't like you because they all see that as spam.

i miss Randomperson :(:1046274283_heul:

for me was good that he posted : good job.... because that makes me feel better :)

Complaint: You just made the mind of the world's biggest perv spin.

Nope, I think that Roman Polanski's head is still attached. IN THE BED!!!!

Okay AMI, everytime someone says something that could possible be sexual, say IN THE BED, really loud. Did that sooooo much your age.

Complaint: The strap of my backpack just ripped off...

Complaint: School made my backpack weigh 40 lbs.

Complaint: I've had back problems all year lol.

To nullify the negativity:

Non-complaint: I'm getting a new backpack :P

Non-complaint: Our spring concert for Freshman band is tonight @ 7

Non-complaint: I'm getting an HTC Touch Pro2 soon :)

Guest dionissimus

Complaint: School made my backpack weigh 40 lbs.

I got my kid an orthopedic backpack for school, it's got an integrated metal frame, like serious backpacks for adults. It adds about 40% to the total weight he carries : ( (total would be about 10 pounds, he's 8yo). It's got an excellent back support structure though, so I figure (with my extensive backpacking experience) that it is better for him than a 7-pound pack that clings to the back and suggests hunching under the weight.

complaint: A kid from my town got pinned under an SUV the morning and I'm afraid it could be one of my friends. Weather it's one of my friends or not, I'm hoping for the best for her.

New article and Video:

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/local_news/new_jersey/girl-pinned-under-car-madison-new-jersey-20100511-kc

That's sad! I hope she's ok.

Non-Complaint: Got all A's on my tests! :happy: I don't think I went 1 year without getting sraight A's... :idee:

Complaint: Life's good and I can't think of one. :cool:

Complaint: PMDG planes cost money.

Agreed

That's sad! I hope she's ok.

Non-Complaint: Got all A's on my tests! :happy: I don't think I went 1 year without getting sraight A's... :idee:

Complaint: Life's good and I can't think of one. :cool:

Thanks, and it turns out I have no clue who the person is. The news kept saying it was a child or student, and the fact it was down the road from the high school made me nervous, but according to another news source it is not student.

Lol ^

Semi-complaint: Spirit Fest is this weekend!! (So no school tomorrow) Which also means on Saturday we have to march in the Spirit Parade from Sperreng to LHS and then perform in the opening ceremonies. At least we don't have to wear our uniforms :P (The theme is "Out of This World" and some astronaut lady is supposed to be the Marshall or whatever)

Non-complaint: Night of Percussion is this Sunday (Sucks for ya'll not here). It's like the most epic thing ever; awesome percussion music with a sh*tload of awesome effects like blacklights and glow in the dark drumsticks, etc.

Non-complaint: Might be getting a Savannah Cat soon :)

Complaint: If I hear one more @#$%ing professor make the statement "Well you're less qualified because you were a music major" I will go ballistic:1046276128_motz:

Complaint: I have several thousand dollars worth of percussion books and instruments I really miss using:1046274283_heul:

Complaint: The wedding photographer we wanted is booked and my future wife is beside herself

Complaint: I have several thousand dollars worth of percussion books and instruments I really miss using:1046274283_heul:

Then use them :P

Complaint: The wedding photographer we wanted is booked and my future wife is beside herself

Congratulations on the wedding but does it really matter who takes pictures? Lol

Then use them :P

Hopefully I will soon, but between school and the economy I've only had a few gigs of late.

Congratulations on the wedding but does it really matter who takes pictures? Lol

Trust me it does to her and most other women. Personally I could do this whole thing for $20 and in 2 hours, but that would never fly.