usmc123

Complain Here

having experienced both,

I'll give you that one, but band funk is unique and varies by section, percussionists having particularly nasty funk due to their equipment which is way heavy and way more uncomfortable then full pads.

Complaint: My job is long and boring... Eight hours of sitting by yourself in a little cubicle at night makes you go crazy :wall:

How would you know what AIDS smell like? BTW GTA 4 taxis suck!(<--------------Complaint)

Marching band = AIDS smell. lol. especially after something like a home football game or *shudders* a parade where we have to be in our hot (an understatement lol) uniforms for hours on end.

lol you counted NFK?

Guest matt31896
Lol was that durring you're class. I was always popular but never had any serious relationships in school becasue I knew that they would end. Now I have a wonderful girl who's very nice and pretty.

Complaint the attic in which I sleep in is drafty

Who you talkin' to me, NFK, or somebody else?

Lol was that durring you're class. I was always popular but never had any serious relationships in school becasue I knew that they would end. Now I have a wonderful girl who's very nice and pretty.

Well this was like a welcome thing... No classes, I will never have any of them in my classes.. This was just in the hallway and such.

Complaint 1, a sore throat. :1046274283_heul:

#1, oh no, prepare for more :P

Complaint for me, shampoo in my eyes

Basically what I did was I took out a few posts that weren't anything yet, but little things like that can grow into bigger things, and really it didn't have much place here.. Not to be rude, just it makes it much easier to stop things before they happen.

EXACTLY, they weren't anything yet, so until they are something they shouldnt be deleted unless they break the rules. I have already seen fellow staff members correct your actions in the past(hell its only been a week or two) and this seems like another instance that seems to be noted.

Since it did not break any rules, here is a summary.

@mat, there is a forum full of people here to help you. Why PM me when I am not on the forum to tell you how to post an image. Obviously I do not mind helping people as I do that alot around here, I do however have a problem when people PM me for something that can be answered by many other people with a simple post in the forum. There is a whole forum section on here for asking questions about how to do stuff on the forums.

EXACTLY, they weren't anything yet, so until they are something they shouldnt be deleted unless they break the rules. I have already seen fellow staff members correct your actions in the past(hell its only been a week or two) and this seems like another instance that seems to be noted.

Since it did not break any rules, here is a summary.

@mat, there is a forum full of people here to help you. Why PM me when I am not on the forum to tell you how to post an image. Obviously I do not mind helping people as I do that alot around here, I do however have a problem when people PM me for something that can be answered by many other people with a simple post in the forum. There is a whole forum section on here for asking questions about how to do stuff on the forums.

Im pretty sure there is a reason he is a admin so calm down, lets get back on topic

I am not an admin, I am a moderator... This is being taken care of, please leave it as be, don't talk about it in this topic... I don't want to have to go through and delete (more) posts. I'm going to leave them all here now, but anything else, will have them all removed...

Now please get back to topic... All other posts WILL be deleted.

Complaint.. wow I have a lot of these...

In the 4 days, I have stopped 2 people from killing themselves... Not complaining about the stopping, but the them wanting.

Complaint: Tomorrow is our game. I have my nice slacks and collared shirt with a tie ready for tomorrow and as I'm doing homework I'm leaning over and I randomly sneeze and so my head lunges forward, hitting my desk. Now there is a welt on my forehead. So much for looking nice, it will probably hurt worse with my helmet on too. Not to mention I missed Tuesday practice again and so I probably won't play much.