Freakinmusket

[WIP] LA County Submod

If you need any help, I am great with lights. I just recently downloaded a simple sound editor, so I can do some sound too. Im able to mess with sirens and any sounds. I only have a little bit of experience of reskinning though. But if you need any help, I can defiantly help with lighting. Whether it be on the map, buildings, or vehicles.

Edited by marshall8946

Hey guys, I'll try and get a few more screenshots to tide you over, I'm sorry for the hold on the mod but, me being an adult now, I gotta focus on real life, and I know it is the thing everytime I post, I just want to let you guys know I haven't forgotten about it, nor do I plan on letting it die, money is just more important than the game right now lol.

hey musket sorry havent looked at this thread in awhile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-drE4G-Guo0 it's prolly easy for you to make custom crashes due to your personal experiences me as well i was just at an accident on saturday my dad spun the truck and jackknifed the trailer cost a total so far of 10000 dollars in damage

Hey guys, UPDATE TIME, YEAAAH BUDDY! Ok so here I have some gifts for you, here are some pictures of my freeway I included, I know its the tits. Also, we have a tanker fire under a bridge, inspired by the one on the 60 in Montebello a few days ago, if someone can help me turn this into an event ingame, I might blow you, or something. Anyways, enough yapping, here's the pictures.

crossing.jpg

interchange2.jpg

interchange.jpg

tankerfire2.jpg

tankerfire3.jpg

tankerfire.jpg

cool pics, yeah the tank truck fire under the bridge would be a fun call in game, you should put in game

Well if I knew how to put in collisions and freeplay calls I would, which is why I am requesting help.

holy crap. niceeee. do you have the fire stations and rigs on map?

Yes, this is a highly modified version of Hoppah's LA Mod Map, I made the freeway in place of the LA River.

damn you kicked ass with this its exactly like that news article you showed me musket

Thanks buddy!