Freakinmusket

[WIP] LA County Submod

Mike's LA sheriffs CVPI and Tahoe are already finished and can be downloaded in a different thread entitled " LA police upgrade units" for those who are wondering. His models is affiliated with our la submod.

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/14957-la-mod-police-unit-upgrade3-new-units-added-sept24/page__view__findpost__p__204319

Edited by C.F.D

Hey guys, the mod is not dead, I'm still working, and in fact, I just started on a map edit of the LA Mod freeplay map, I've added a freeway in the LA River location, and I don't think it looks half bad, I just have to learn how to make the cars go where I want them to.

Ok guys, I really need some help this time, can someone please teach me how to script traffic collisions for freeplay mode? Also tell me why my helicopters won't take off and fly. Thank you in advance. And if anyone would like to help, scripting wise, model wise, please don't hesitate to volunteer, I don't want any testers though, we all know what "testing" means.

Ok guys, I really need some help this time, can someone please teach me how to script traffic collisions for freeplay mode? Also tell me why my helicopters won't take off and fly. Thank you in advance. And if anyone would like to help, scripting wise, model wise, please don't hesitate to volunteer, I don't want any testers though, we all know what "testing" means.

hey musket if your looking for how to make the traffic collisions than goto youtube they have a bunch of tuts about it there :)

Thanks griffy, and penguin, thank you too good sir, I just am busy, life can be a bitch haha.

I couldn't agree more with ya.

If you want some help with modeling or texturing with this just shoot me a PM over here on EMPlanet. I also may be able to get someone to help with scripting, but, not at all a guarantee.