Freakinmusket

[WIP] LA County Submod

Yeah, me too I send the national guard with lot of snipers to the riots :cool:

Are you going to do new missions? A place with huge industry and refinerys would be great to do difficult missions of toxic gas leaks, huge fires with lot of explosions and many other accidents :)

If I can learn how to make missions I will, but for now, I have multiple gas explosions set up around each facility!

Love It!!! :cheers-mate: and I don't know how to keep the doors open on the cars,, so can you tell me how? THANKS!!

The car is un-useable, it is the vehicle missing a door, then I just added the door from off the vehicle doors menu and put it in that position lol.

I meant in the editor. but I'll check this in Modding and Modding Help :1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

Sawdbuster, what I did cloned the LASD car in the vehicles menu, then removed the driver's side door, and then went to the objects list, then went to vehicle doors, and positioned the door in the felony stop position like you see. Its merely asthetic, and doesn't really work like that.

What Freakinmusket should do is reskin the USFS engines to the OES type III engines.

OESIcon.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

Haha I was actually going to do that after I drove past 149's in Castaic, who has an OES rig yesterday.

i like the reskin idea, but maybe he could also reskin the pickup to red to be the county support pickup

I will do this too, I don't know what I will use it for though lol.

They also switch shifts in them. If the truck is out on a call and the shift ends, the the next shift will drive out in their gear and take over while the last shift drives, back, and I could take up the Gear Truck's spot in the menu, Unless you have one already.

Why worry about OES rigs and support vehicles? I say lets get a working submod out there and work on the extras later! It's looking great so far!

Hey man, lets just calm down, there still working out the bugs and stuff, and probably in the middle of some things. When musket is ready to release the submod he will, until then...we wait....

You should create a section of the map including Del Valle, lol, that would be nice.

Ohhhh Del Valle huh? A local boy haha, I'd love to man, but I'm to impatient with the map editor. If someone GOOD could help make maps, I would try to make a bitchin map that would incorporate all the different terrains of LA County. Oh and speaking of which, if someone could please, since I don't know dick about editing people skins, could make a female LASD deputy and SEB guys, I would greatly appreciate it.

Now time for another update! I have reskinned the USFS rig to be an OES rig, and it looks tits if I do say so myself. Also more goodies, you just gotta look at the pictures!

OES Engine 8131

oes2.jpg

oes1.jpg

LACoFD Heavy Rescue 103

hr103.jpg

LACoFD Foam 10

foam102.jpg

foam10.jpg

LASD SEB Bear and Bearcat

seb2.jpg

seb.jpg

seb4.jpg

seb3.jpg

question is this mod only going to have the newer crown vics from 2006 upwards or will it have some from like 1994 as the LASD use them still i think sorry if its a stupid question to ask

btw love the mod so far it looks super cool

question is this mod only going to have the newer crown vics from 2006 upwards or will it have some from like 1994 as the LASD use them still i think sorry if its a stupid question to ask

btw love the mod so far it looks super cool

It's only going to be the modern Crown Vics, the lowest year I'll have is 2005, with an MX7000 lightbar, I'm going to start working on it today.