Freakinmusket

[WIP] LA County Submod

Hey guys sorry for the long pause in between updates, I have been extremely busy with real life, doing alot of stuff with LACoFD, but anyways, here is a treat!

dodgepfront.jpg

dodgeprear.jpg

Would you guys rather see a Dodge patrol or a Ford patrol?

Can you please say what modeller program you use? And how much it costs?

Anyway, I love the Dode, and I'm so siked about the LA county mod is coming back!! :cheers-mate:

the program is called Autodesk 3ds Max 2010 (thats what it says in the pictures)

3ds is easy, but iv only just scratched the surface of using it in professional terms. Hell, i got 3 versions of the software on my computer. But back to topic,

@Freakinmusket Are you using any modifiers? if your using turbosmooth or something like that try the smooth modifier and set it to auto smooth.

I assure you, when you see mod being made by someone who knows lacofd more than probably most of you guys, expect his work to be fictional.

So for this case, the dodge patrol does exist and it's a recent new upheaval for lacofd, most old fords are being replaced with the new dodge crew chasis.

The lafd have also purchased a quanity of dodges for their ambulance fleet.

Does LA County have any Dodge patrols or are they only squads?

I know USFS has at least one Dodge patrol.

I would rather keep the mod realistic. I vote for the Ford. I don't think you should be putting fictional units in when there is a better alternative.

LACoFD is replacing all the in-service Fords with the the Dodges. The squads, patrols, and the utility trucks are being replaced with the dodges and the fords are going into reserve pool. I know this because I have spoken to a firefighter from Station 33 which has had all their vehicles replaced with newer ones even their helicopter.

LACoFD is replacing all the in-service Fords with the the Dodges. The squads, patrols, and the utility trucks are being replaced with the dodges and the fords are going into reserve pool. I know this because I have spoken to a firefighter from Station 33 which has had all their vehicles replaced with newer ones even their helicopter.

Dang, some of those Fords are only a few years old. Most are no older than 5-6 years. Station 33 isn't the best place to be asking about replacement equipment since their one of the busiest stations in the County.

so ALL their units r new? even the est? do u have pictures?

Hey guys my apologies, I have been extremely busy and haven't even been on my computer in about 3 weeks, and I just got a job so I am going to be focusing on that, when things slow down, I will be able to pick up where I left off but unfortunately for now the mod is on hold.