Freakinmusket

[WIP] LA County Submod

Ohhhh Del Valle huh? A local boy haha, I'd love to man, but I'm to impatient with the map editor. If someone GOOD could help make maps, I would try to make a bitchin map that would incorporate all the different terrains of LA County. Oh and speaking of which, if someone could please, since I don't know dick about editing people skins, could make a female LASD deputy and SEB guys, I would greatly appreciate it.

Haha yea I went last year with LA city. It was pretty epic actually.

I took this vid of a LACoFD firehawk flying by and all of the sudden it dropped a whole tank in front of us. Wasnt expecting it at all, check it out:

hmm only problem I have with the OES rig is that it's YELLOW :loldev: We all know yellow fire engines shouldn't exist. And Scotia, I'm saying this while I'm totally calm and drinking a Corona, so calm down, k? Happy Cinco De Mayo! :cheers-mate:

what did i do spaloo? anyways i like yellow rigs, there different and interesting, and happy Cinco De Mayo to you too!

some airport fire trucks are yellow? and they look cool so whats wrong with yellow fire Trucks?

Ok from now on, please no one show me what LACoFD's apparatus look like, I know every piece of equipment, and just because it looks cool, doesn't mean I'm adding it. In LACoFD we have a nickname for USAR and its USELESS which is exactly what it will be in this submod. I reskinned the heavy rescue because it needed to be, and I also reskinned the USAR rig to be an LACoFD rig, and ok, so its not a Freightjunker, but whatever, its what the county is going to go to in the next few years. Oh and one more thing lacofd_FF51, NO MORE SUGGESTIONS! Happy Cinco De Mayo everyone :cheers:

Ok from now on, please no one show me what LACoFD's apparatus look like, I know every piece of equipment, and just because it looks cool, doesn't mean I'm adding it. In LACoFD we have a nickname for USAR and its USELESS which is exactly what it will be in this submod. I reskinned the heavy rescue because it needed to be, and I also reskinned the USAR rig to be an LACoFD rig, and ok, so its not a Freightjunker, but whatever, its what the county is going to go to in the next few years. Oh and one more thing lacofd_FF51, NO MORE SUGGESTIONS! Happy Cinco De Mayo everyone :cheers:

sorry about that

Expect Re-Skins of most LA County Fire Apparatus, but don't expect modern new models. So for those who's going to dish in links of newer and exotic LaCoFD apparatuses will be over-looked.

If you want to see a particular model - instead of suggesting it, think about the labor and efforts that would need to be used for model creations -- Very exhausting, frustrating and lastly, versatile -- If you want to experience this, go and attempt to make one, because in the end, it'll shut you out.

Now we have come to the real crux of the matter...

Mike is going through a very important chapter of his life - he is currently studying to become an EMT, so understand the process of the academic expectations ( homework, studying and even more homework.) - -- He's faced with a bewildering array of responsibilities... He's about to be empowered with a great deed ... So back off a little bit.

In contrast, the more there are demands, the more he will become discouraged.

For now, just stick with the basics. It is axiomatic that dividends have to be accomplished.

i have a question, will a water tender be included like this?

http://www.emtbravo.net/index.php/topic/35365-lafd-kme-water-tender/

Those tenders were for LA City, not County. The city only has two water tenders. County has a whole mish-mash of different tenders. They probably have between twenty and thirty tenders and no two are alike.

Another update, once again, I need people who can skin people textures, because I don't know how to do it, if you can help, PM me. Back to the updates, so due to the fact that LASD still has numerous cars with MX7000 lightbars in service, I decided to make one lol. Here is the car.

2005cvpi.jpg

2005cvpi2.jpg

Here's a retex of Hoppahs SWAT SUV to fit SEB standards.

SEBsuv.jpg

SEBsuv2.jpg

Now finally, these guys are responding to a disgruntled worker at a hotel.

hostagesituation.jpg

hostagesituation2.jpg

More good stuff coming soon guys, hang in there.

Is there still going to be CHP because I am starting to notice them a lot more off the freeways now doing LAPD's & LASD's job

Yes there will still be CHP, and it will be up to the player to chose which department they want to play as, LASD or CHP.

What about the LASD SRT's green uniforms?post-16958-0-05180000-1304880339_thumb.j

Those are Air Force Emergency Services Team Members, and yes if I knew how to skin I would do it, thats why I'm asking for help on retexturing.

if you can upload the skin for the swat person i can give it a try but am more of a Gta SA car skinner but no harm in trying right?