Freakinmusket

[WIP] LA County Submod

With all due respect I guys, I would like to see no more suggestions on what to add, I will put in the mod what I feel I should put in it ok? Thank you ENG343INE but I know what the engine looks like and when I get my computer back up and running I will see where this engine will fit.

hope everything turns out OK with ur computer. if u plan to create a second version of ur submod once this one releases, could you do it on battalion 11? u could use station 33, station 84, and station 130. that way you would have 2 squads, 3 engines and 2 usar units on the map at once. i know u said no more suggestions but this is for v2, not v1

hope everything turns out OK with ur computer. if u plan to create a second version of ur submod once this one releases, could you do it on battalion 11? u could use station 33, station 84, and station 130. that way you would have 2 squads, 3 engines and 2 usar units on the map at once. i know u said no more suggestions but this is for v2, not v1

Just a fancy way of getting around his "no more suggestions" comment. If he hasn't completed V1, or at least gotten it to where he wants then why should he start planning for V2. Which even furthers THAT point, when he gets to V2 he will put what he wants in V2 then.

And now you've awaken Boss Cat. Hide your families children.

Since he said no more suggestions, let's all play nice and give no more suggestions.. I know if people start telling me that I should put thingsin the SJM which isn't past V1 yet, and they say to put it in V2, I will personally beat them silly. Lets not pester whoever the author of this mod is and leave him be for now

@ Pyro and Newfoundking, thank you guys for the back up lol, I don't mean to be an asshole, I just am in the process of working on EMT while trying to get this damn mod out, I will implement as I see fit you know?

Freakinmusket,

I just have a question about the Trucks, as you know LACoFD runs Tiller-Quints/Quints and the game just has Trucks as Trucks. Therefore I'm just wondering what you're planning on doing on this part of the Mod? If you prefer not to answer...I'm fine with that as well.

By the way, this looks like it's going to a fun mod. Keep up the great work & take your time on it.

Turk, I am going to try and figure out how to throw the pump children onto the truck to make it a quint, I still have to figure out how to do it on the straight chassis quint I made.

I know the author of the Sao Paulo mod has sucessfully done that I would suggest talking to him.

I know the author of the Sao Paulo mod has sucessfully done that I would suggest talking to him.

Who was the author? Also, I need someone who knows how to get sirens ingame, I have them all, I just can't hear em ingame.

Who was the author? Also, I need someone who knows how to get sirens ingame, I have them all, I just can't hear em ingame.

Freakinmusket,

I think you can connect either Rafael – leader or Luis (Luisinho) for the São Paulo Mod information. As for the Sirens I can't help you there :sorrysign:.

São Paulo Modification Information

I hope it helps.

Ok guys now for an update!

FS10 of Carson recieved on of the new Engines LA County fire ordered, here they are on scene with LASD and Squad 116 in their brand new Dodge 3500 at a Vehicle Vs. Pedestrian.

e10s1163.jpg

e10s116.jpg

e10s1162.jpg

Sidenote: FS10 HAS NOT RECEIVED A NEW ENGINE, I JUST WANTED TO ADD SOME MORE VARIATION AMONG APPARATUS!

And coming soon:

3621004627_4533117180.jpg

oh my god! amazing! and sorry about the whole request thing

No worries man I got it, and also since there really is no need for a USAR unit, I won't be including one at all the stations on the map, and as for HAZMAT, likewise.

Nice foam rig1 Quick question, will this sub-mod ever include places like Glendale and Long Beach, or are you focusing on LACoFD and LASD for the submod?

No it is just going to be Los Angeles County as a whole, non of the municipalities in the limits.

Wouldn't b e easier to make the foam truck that 73 has because the mod already has a truck like it all you really need to do is reskin it?

lacofd_foam73_1.jpg

No because 1. Foam 10 is the KME 2. I am making this take place in Carson and 3. I wanna make a new model for it! :)

No it is just going to be Los Angeles County as a whole, non of the municipalities in the limits.

No because 1. Foam 10 is the KME 2. I am making this take place in Carson and 3. I wanna make a new model for it! :)

I have no problem with that. One thing are you going to make boat 110 than?