Freakinmusket

[WIP] LA County Submod

the reason they went to dodges is that dodge under cut ford and the citys and countys are broke so they can get 2 or 3 dodge units for the price of 1 ford unit

its kind of like in the FDNY, where price wise, you can buy 1 pierce arrow XT rig, or 3 Seagraves which are just as good. unless of corse you buy in a bundle, whcih is probably what LA City FD did.

Hey guys, so I've slowly started to pick up work on this again, and I need some help for a problem that I haven't found a solution for yet. When I tell my firemen, to attach a hose to the engine or even hit quick deploy, they run from the engine like it's the Hulk sex-crazed for butt sex. I can't think of any way to fix it, if you guys have any ideas or solutions, let me know.

Hey guys, so I've slowly started to pick up work on this again, and I need some help for a problem that I haven't found a solution for yet. When I tell my firemen, to attach a hose to the engine or even hit quick deploy, they run from the engine like it's the Hulk sex-crazed for butt sex. I can't think of any way to fix it, if you guys have any ideas or solutions, let me know.

simple, model some GAY firemen in pink turnout gear,they be sure to stick around for hulk :prop: welcome back freakinmusket...

Thank you all very much for the welcome back, it's good to be back, its been a busy past few months, but I look forward to getting to play around with this stuff. I am going to try Dyson's method when I get home from EMT tonight, and hopefully I'll have some good news for you guys!

So thanks to Dyson's awesome help, I now have the pumps on the engines working! Woohoo! Now I have a new problem:

this.jpg

How do I/Can someone help me fix this shit?

Now as for some humor, I saw a sheriff car wasn't going anywhere in game, so I moved on over to see what the deal was, and this was what I saw!

WTFBRO.jpg

More updates soon guys, hang in there for me!

Hey Freakinmusket! I can help! lol I had the same issue with my personal submod, and I worked it out.. it's got to to with the LAFireStationStart.Script. there's something about a rotation issue I can't remember... if you PM me your LAFireStationStart script file, I can fix it and send you back the fixed version :)

Cheers,

Eli