Freakinmusket

[WIP] LA County Submod

I remember when this submod first came about, I never really followed it but.. Wow... Those trucks looking amazing. Especially Foam 10 and open cab engine in a few pictures. Hope to see some more progress in the near future!

if 7's responded into 10s or vice versa it would need to be the end of the world. thats we ho responding into carson or carson or carson into we ho. should choose something specific. like a battalion, like : 160's, 161s, 162s, 21s, 158 and 159 is the battalion for hawthorne/lawndale/gardena, or 170s, 171s, 172s, 173s, 14s and 18s, 58s and 38s is for inglewood/south central/ladera heights. 7s is up in hollywood and 10s is in carson with 36s, 105s, 116s and stuff.

Greg, I know that, I just picked random engine/truck/quint numbers for the time being, it's rather hard to create a fictional battalion, as LACoFD's station numbers go all the way up to 195.

goes to 194 then it goes into camps. you could choose 2 or 3 stations in a battalion. such as : 21s, 161s and 162s covers the mid section of hawthorne. 18s, 170s and 14s covers from west to east along inglewood to south central/athens. 58s and 38s covers ladera heights. 147s and 54s covers lynwood and most of south gate. 41s and 147s cover lynwood and willowbrook, as well as a part of the imperial courts and crdf off of alameda. the ambulances that goes with these are mccormick 1101, 1102 and 504 for hawthorne, 1501 and 1502 cover the south part of inglewood, 901 and 903 cover the north part, 1801 and 1802 cover ladera, 201 and 202 cover willowbrook, 1201 covers gardena, 1701 and 1702 cover carson, 801 and 802 cover lynwood/south gate. these are the busiest areas that la county fire covers with the private ambulance mccormick. they operate out of seperate stations. hope it helps

wow, you sure know your stuff man! And Freakinmusket, it would be so cool to have Battalion 18 and his stations in this mod. Station 161 is HQ for that part of South Bay.

I know! You have a good knowledge of Battalions and Engines Greg!

Yeah I know how they go Greg, the 195 was actually a mis-type haha, but I wanted to do an area of LA County where AMR transports, seeing as how I work for AMR. I honestly will probably go with either the SCV which is my hometown, or the Antelope Valley.

amr lost like. all of los angeles county though o.o mccormick took 3 zones which covers a huge chunk of everything along the coast and up through augora hills and north and west hollywood, and calabasis, care has huntington park and those areas over there down through o.c. i work for mccormick xD

as far as modelling, things like carson or even inglewood or hawthorne or lynwood wouldn't be difficult, no highrises. lynwoods nice because you can model st. francis, or carsons cool because you can model harbor ucla. [Rampart].

their also busy areas so your call volume would hold true.

Holy ****! Could it be that Musket is back?!? With a new model?!?

Yes I am back, and with a good for all of you! The new LACoFD Peterbilt Water Tender, I just started work on her today, Hope you guys like what I have so far!

post-7365-0-80109800-1374606546_thumb.jp