Freakinmusket

[WIP] LA County Submod

^^^

He's right. He has a lot commitments to meet on his shoulder and this submod is the last thing on his mind. Last month I ran into him on xbox live, and told him about the declination of this thread, so he knows what's up. Only time will tell.

Hey guys, this mod is not dead, but I have not had any time to work on it, and will not have any in the future as I am moving to Hawaii for 10 months, so I am looking for someone who will LEGITIMATELY finish this mod. I have completed alot of work on it, but there is still more that needs to be done, if you are interested PM me, and we can talk.

he could be he probably doesn't want to....

Anyone that knows anything about modding knows that there's a huge difference between good enough to show off for public and 100% bug free and playable. The mod isnt finished, it wont be released half arsed, and even if it was, it'd only really be of use to developers, the average gamer wouldn't be able to deal with it.

x

He might be working on bugs or something, no one wants to play a glitched up mod...I would suggest being patient.

Never mind Dyson beat me.

Doubt it, after reading his post it sounds like work for this mod has stopped permanently, unless someone with decent modding skills take over.

Actually it hasn't completely stopped and i'm sure when he has the time he will explain why..

I've been speaking to freakinmusket, its not my place to say anything official but for now yes development has stopped.

x

Well I am back folks, in my last post I stated I was moving to Hawaii, such is not the case now as the job I was supposed to have was taken from me, but anyways, I would like to continue work on this and finish it, but I cannot accomplish it on my own, and I am assembling a team as we speak, and I would like to get this mod out for everyone to enjoy. If you would like to be apart of it, like I said before, send me a PM, and we can talk!

I would include Squad, Engine, and Patrol 51, but they are based at Universal Studios and really aren't the busiest house in the county. I'm still deciding whether to make fictional stations, or just to use the station names of houses all over the county.

Hey guys, here's a little update for you all, just to give the game a more LA feel:

metrolink.jpg

I'm also working on passenger cars, as well as wrecked versions to make a freeplay event similar to the 2008 Chatsworth train collision.

Hey guys, here's a little update for you all, just to give the game a more LA feel:

metrolink.jpg

I'm also working on passenger cars, as well as wrecked versions to make a freeplay event similar to the 2008 Chatsworth train collision.

Real nice work!

As for new missions, I won't be doing any campaign missions, but for freeplay, I am looking to creating slower burning brush fires, as in brushfires that stick around longer, as well as a light plane crash on a freeway, train vs. vehicle, train vs. train, and somehow, some new law enforcement events.