Hoppah

Project: New Freeplaymap

you should add for the police:

Call a Rollback Truck;

And for the medic and stretcher:

Call the police;

as for the call police for the ems crew, u can do that yourself in the editor.

Hoppah you mind updating some of those percentages?

Just wait it out like the rest of us. There is already a possible release date so just be happy with that.

IMO: I don't think you can really base percentage on a project but I guess some people can.

YAY

The map is ALMOST finished.

Question, is V1.9 already finished (not including the map)

If so, the mod will be released early i think/hope.

Don't start pushing. Asking for release dates isn't allowed. It'll be finished when it's done.

Don't start pushing. Asking for release dates isn't allowed. It'll be finished when it's done.

Why do you guys always say that I push people for release dates.

i was asking if V1.9 was already finished.

THats a normal question im not asking: When are you releasing ....

And i said, that i hope and think that the mod will be released quick.

This is a free world, and i am allowed to hope and think what i want.

Also it is allowed on this forum!

Why do you guys always say that I push people for release dates.

i was asking if V1.9 was already finished.

THats a normal question im not asking: When are you releasing ....

And i said, that i hope and think that the mod will be released quick.

This is a free world, and i am allowed to hope and think what i want.

Also it is allowed on this forum!

When you ask: "is version 1.9 finished", while you know the freeplay map isn't done (meaning the version containing that freeplay map can't be finished) the answer to your question seems very obvious. Besides it's just as annoying to keep asking 'is it finished already' as it is to keep asking 'when is the mod coming out'. So in my book it both fits the category of asking for release dates. If you follow this topic you can read what parts of the mod are and aren't finished (tiller truck for example) and make an estimated guess yourself.

When you ask: "is version 1.9 finished", while you know the freeplay map isn't done (meaning the version containing that freeplay map can't be finished) the answer to your question seems very obvious. Besides it's just as annoying to keep asking 'is it finished already' as it is to keep asking 'when is the mod coming out'. So in my book it both fits the category of asking for release dates. If you follow this topic you can read what parts of the mod are and aren't finished (tiller truck for example) and make an estimated guess yourself.

you didnt read my first post good then:

you say: "is version 1.9 finished",

I said: Question, is V1.9 already finished (not including the map)

NOT INCLUDING THE MAP!

Stage 1:

New models: 100% (excluding the new vehicles)

Map texture: 99%

Added objects: 99%

Stage 2:

Traffic: 99%

Paths: 100%

Streets: 100%

Events: 99%

Triggers: 100%

Virtual objects: 100%

Stage 3:

Testing: 60%

Stage 4:

Release (date: see above)

Wow big update, we are getting very close guys. Very close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT INCLUDING THE MAP!

I read your post all right. That's what made me tick, you know the map isn't quite finished yet, but you want to know if the rest of v1.9 is done already so you know if v1.9 is about to be released or not. It's not quite the same as asking for release dates (I'll give you that), but it comes very, very close. That's the reason I posted my remark earlier.

Now, I'm getting tired of debating this. The point I'm trying to make is: it's just incredibly annoying when everybody would start asking what part of v1.9 is or isn't finished because then they know when v1.9 is about to be released. I don't see why you are making such a big deal out of this. I just tried to tell you those kinds of questions usually aren't appreciated much by modders. How hard can it be to understand the underlying message?

Feel free to reply, but that will be the last thing I want to hear about this. After that it's time to get back to topic.

[EDIT] And to everybody else, please don't start jumping in. Let's all go back to topic.[/EDIT]

NOT INCLUDING THE MAP!

give up you never will win it of a MOD or ADMINanuj_cop.gif

thanks for updating the progsess hoppah =D

@: Pyrothijs

I agree in the fact that it is annoying when asking for release dates

I only wanted to know 1 thing,.

My opinion is that admin + moderators always grab you to quick and 'tell you off'.

I will drop the discussion now, and get back ontopic, but please, dont tell people off to quick! (if you want to discuss it further, please use that BIG PM button :1046276160_schildbacktotopic: )

@: Em4fun

Lolz, I can, it's just the arguments you use.

Mostly they are right but not always.

My opinion is that admin + moderators always grab you to quick and 'tell you off'.

We do (or at least in this case I did) that to prevent topics going off topic too much. You are correct, further discussions can always be done via PM. Usually we have lenghty discussions via PM to explain ourselfs, even though we don't have to. But we find ít is important somebody understands why we enforce a certain rule so he or she doesn't break it twice. Only other members can't see those discussions from happening and assume it already ended. But now it's really time to go :1046276160_schildbacktotopic: please (in case anyone forgot: the topic was the new LA MOD freeplay map).

Any off topic posts after this post will be removed (gotta love that dictatorship :loldev:).

Thanks for the update,this is going to be so worth the wait,like waiting for christmas day when your a kid,you know it is going to be good,but its just how good it willbe is the surprise. :12:

Oooh, wow, it's almost done... only a few things left :)

This is where you can get eager. No time before.

Now as an example,

*Clears Throat*

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ROFLCOPTER LOL LOL CHEESECAKES ROFL LORF ARATEJATJ WHEN WILL IT COME OUT?????????????????????????????????????????????????????? OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG :)

:stupid2:

:drink::popcorn:

Now to watch the posters go crazy :)

Note: The repetitive "OMG"'s make you seem less prone to attacks

The reptitive "?"'s make your post longer so you will get noticed

The Caps makes everything seem stupid and out of place. :)

But really guys lets try and keep the posts simple.....

Or not....: )