Hoppah

Project: New Freeplaymap

Stage 1:

New models: 100% (excluding the new vehicles)

Map texture: 99%

Added objects: 99%

Stage 2:

Traffic: 99%

Paths: 100%

Streets: 100%

Events: 99%

Triggers: 100%

Virtual objects: 100%

Stage 3:

Testing: 60%

Getting really close now! :D

(excluding the new vehicles)

We know anything about those except the pictures? Sorry if i shouldn't ask about this, however, just delete my post/Warn me if i shouldn't, that would be fully deserved if so :P

I just wonder, where the hell did they read that? The installation instructions are so easy and still some people don't get it?! I just hate that.

Thats the problem, people these days just dont take the time to read.

if im wrong feel free to correct me, but i think that style ladder/boom isnt possible

So much has been deemed impossible,and come to life. While I personally like that style of vehicle for the engineer, the boom serves no real function as it is in the game. The only thing I could see the boom coming into play for was for defective traffic lights, but that would require a script that would require you to fix the lights from the light in the air rather then the box on the ground.

Hoppah:

I wasn't sure if the v1.9 mod will include all these following mods:

• Lightbar Mod
  • Sosi and Warning Lights
  • Stretchers

I have these installed in my current configuration but wasn't sure if I needed to hang on to these files or if the new LA Mod will include all of these. If this has been asked already, please pardon me.

The lightbar mod can just be carried over, and serves no real purpose except for modders who need that style of lightbar. The sosi(which is the siren script) and warning lights are build into the mod.

Guest SWAT-ron

HEY hoppa. Thanks for the dedication in releasing 1.9 Mod hope all the best. Can you give a progress Report if not continue the good work? will you be accepting Donations? or like anyhting like that i like to contribute a little for your hard efforts.

From Ron. Canada

HEY hoppa. Thanks for the dedication in releasing 1.9 Mod hope all the best. Can you give a progress Report if not continue the good work? will you be accepting Donations? or like anyhting like that i like to contribute a little for your hard efforts.

From Ron. Canada

Welcome to the form. If you look on the first post in this topic there is a report. I belive below his name on his post hhas an option you can click to donate. :)

Guest [SAP]Francis
Back on topic?!

Is it your job? And if the moderator himself didn't post saying so, then it is because it WASN'T off-topic. Do your things and let the moderators to theirs.

IMO 1.9 is going to be released soon. :ph34r:

From Ron. Canada

hey hoppah, i wish to make a donation, but since im an american i cant read that stuff and cant send you money :(

You both got a PM with more information. :)

Hoppah

Guest SWAT-ron
You both got a PM with more information. :)

Hoppah

Yes. I will be later on After the it comes out. and if it does you will be guaranteed a nice christmas Gift . lol im poor. but always open. XD :cheers: . But yeah keep up the good work. hoe the see the mod soon. will be keepin an eye on here.

Will the 1.9 have a new sirens ?lol i play 1.8 ALOT :rofl:

I dont for see 1.9 having new sirens unless LA has recently done a major over haul on what sirens they use, and I doubt they have.

"LAFD" has not really change there sirens except for adding the "EQ2B" to all RA's 2007 and up also the new 2008 BC's now have dual sirens the federal smart siren and another 1 by motorola which iz biult into the radio system and all engines trucks squads usar rigs 2003 and up all have the q2b siren as well as the regular motorola siren

"LAFD" has not really change there sirens except for adding the "EQ2B" to all RA's 2007 and up also the new 2008 BC's now have dual sirens the federal smart siren and another 1 by motorola which iz biult into the radio system and all engines trucks squads usar rigs 2003 and up all have the q2b siren as well as the regular motorola siren

Eh, I don't care for the sirens Hoppah uses.. they sound too Hollywood-esque. The only other complaint I would have with sound is that the Officer is One Alpha One, when LAPD uses Adam.

Other then that, everything is great.

Eh, I don't care for the sirens Hoppah uses.. they sound too Hollywood-esque. The only other complaint I would have with sound is that the Officer is One Alpha One, when LAPD uses Adam.

Other then that, everything is great.

Well, according to MikesPhotos, the sirens are spot on what LAFD and LAPD use.

The radio sounds have always been off, but currently their the closest they've ever been to real life (which isn't saying much).

Guest SWAT-ron
Well, according to MikesPhotos, the sirens are spot on what LAFD and LAPD use.

The radio sounds have always been off, but currently their the closest they've ever been to real life (which isn't saying much).

Lol .Just asking. causing after palying for a long long time you kinda get annoyd by the sirens. so it would be nice ot change them a little at least if there is any way they can get more realistic. otherwise no problem . maybe iol try to get a new siren XD