Hoppah

Project: New Freeplaymap

I can't :angry:

You'll have to learn if you want to be able to download it when it does come out. :raucher:

The more I look at the latest replies to this topic, the more they look like disguised attempts to ask for a release date. Watch out or some of you may end up in the Warn Barn.

I read that aloud and it rhymed the first time I said it...

But Voodoo is right, Hoppah is working as much as he is able to, and with such a small team, it's amazing all of this got done in such little time. Just sit patiently and wait, like most of us are, and don't ruin it for everyone that is waiting :)

I really like hoppah's work. I've just started working with zmodeler, and it is alot of work. I'm definately amazed by what he's done in such a short time, and no. i'm not asking for a release date, but I can't wait till it's released. It looks like its coming together very well, even though the tiller sounds like it has quite a few bugs right now.

This was edited; sorry newfoundking T-T forgive me

I've noticed this a lot, people answering back to moderators saying they aren't doing something. Now this is directed specifically at you, but in fact most of the board.

Here's a little word of advice, when a moderator says a lot of stuff is looking like it's in disguise, or people are doing this, and they shouldn't be, that doesn't mean it's directed at you. This goes for every member.. We don't need people taking topics off topic and commenting on posts we make telling people to stop doing something. We all have PM inboxes where you can contact us, and talk to us about something. Even though we are big and terrifying, we still are approachable ;)

Now I know of two topics really feeling the hit of this, and that's this one and the NY mod topic. If something is said to be stopped, stop it. Continuing it will be taken as disrespect towards moderators, and will more than likely result in a warning. If you feel the need to tell us something, or talk to us about something, PM us, there is no need to go back off topic.

Now from now on, let's stay on topic... please, this is really getting out of hand. Now, there is no need to comment on this post, just rad it, then either go back to topic about the New freeplay map, or leave this topic, but DO NOT COMMENT ON THIS POST, that is considered off topic, disobeying moderators and admins, as well as not reading the whole post, which means you have no right to comment on the whole thing, unless you read it all.

Thanks,

Newfoundking

Hay Hoppah, i have a ford F-150 from a project i did last week, if you wana use it you can. Send me a PM

Aidan

I'm interested to add it to the version after v1.9, but I want to see a picture of the model first.

How is the testing going hoppah? Have you ran into any problems?

Good. Not really.

Link removed... Please don't post that kinda stuff up, sure it may be funny, but it's gonna piss a few people off, and it might piss an admin or mod off if they follow the link and it messes with their browser, which could be bad. Also it has nothing to do with this topic really... So I was just saving you some greif before you caught someone on a bad day, or who wasn't in the mood to be messed with ;)

-NFK

Me too! And maybe a vehicle fire IN the car crash? ;)

I'm always up for a challenge :P

Except for large forest fires...thats just a kick in the balls... lol

large forest fires kick us all in the balls. lolz.

A 10 car crash o.O that brings back memories almost of the 40 car crash on the long beach freeway, CA. hahahaha, that'd be a challenge, but it'd be realllllly fun too!