Hoppah

Project: New Freeplaymap

I love the idea, and it would be very easy to accomplish. The admins just need to create a new user group basing the permissions on the current group, and simply disable there permission to download stuff. Of course thats not a full proof method, because any one with a half brain can figure out how to get around it(which i wont say in-case Stan and Hoppah like the idea) and of course stan could always write a little php code that processes a list of IPs and bans that IP from the download center scripts. Of course that not full proof either, but then general idea is worth looking into imo.

I have a better idea, how about we all go back to topic?

I have a better idea, how about we all go back to topic?

lol I could say so many things on that comment, but let me just ask you this, What did that contribute to the topic? I threw one off topic comment out there so chill out mr mod wana be.

Hoppah, best of luck with that shoulder. Atleast your not broken down like me. I got a bad knee(lacks cartilage), bad back(broke 3 bones along my spine when I was young) and a bad neck(long story). I just hope for your sake its not serious and doesnt require surgery because trust me, your never the same after. :(

Questions on Map layout in south part. I see if there a emergency on the right bottom and you taken care of it. If you want to use the same unit to report to another emergency on the left bottom side. Would it be very bad to reach it since the major roads go to the center then turn to east to west. I can see if two big fires in area that start near the same time to cause time waste g to return to center then next area of the emergency.

It like a dead zone for Scoring Freeplay Mode? Did you Design it to hard there? Or have you test that?

My left shoulder got (partly) dislocated yesterday. Not sure how bad it is yet and if it really got dislocated, but typing hurts like hell.

So I won't be working on the mod for a couple of days.

Ouch. How did that happen? Take your time and hope you feel better soon. :)

Okay, just for you to know, this is a broad question, not a request for a feature? it might have a hidden message, but nevertheless, it is a question.

So what I have understood, the main reason that stations do not work in multiplayer is that the rotating cycle bugs out, and it does not run well. So, is it a possibility in the sense of editing, that in the multiplayer the stations work only cosmetically?

When player order a ALS Engine, it does not come out of the station like in the freeplay BUT it comes out of the station in the same manner that W00d for example has made the Cityworks in his maps?

I mean that the station is a virtual entry point and an exit point for the vehicle? Hospital could work the same way as in single player, but couldn't police and fire stations act in the manner I described?

This way the look and feel of the stations could still be there, and cosmetically it would look pretty much the same, so that the vehicles would not run out from the same place!

For example, in this drawing I did, I illustrate the idea. The lines represent just the entry and the exit. The different colors would be the different vehicles. For example, with the turqoise colour would be the entry and exit of the BLS Ambulance, and with the blue would be the ALS Engine. Green could be the ladder truck. In this way the stations could be unique in the way you get units. Brown could be police vehicles only.

One of the problems is the thing that if both stations have ALS Engine entry and exit, im not sure if it works, and can the game differ is it the closer one? Im not even sure can you add multiple entry points for the same vehicle?

post-3150-1251799524.jpg