Hoppah

Project: New Freeplaymap

this will prolly sound pretty sad but iam laid off anf this is about the only happy thing i have going right now cant wait till it comes out!!!

Stage 3:

Testing: 85%

so close! yes!

edited so conserve posts

But if there is found a huge bug in the testing, all traffic and paths etc can go down to 0% percent, so, we shouldn't be too excited before it's reported tested. :/

We'll see what happens

But I wanna play it ! So better there aren't any huge bugs

Nervous? He's still got a whole month, and he can still run into November if he needs to, or just postpone it, so hes fine.

if you are a modder and the mod is about 80 % and evryone is guesing that the mod comes out in the next weekend while you much to do it will make you nervous

Guest SWAT-ron

Well Totally.!!!!!!!!!!!But rather him take his time so theres no mistakes. so we all get to enjoy the new mod bug free.. and not errors. so take your time hoppah. lol we will all be waiting XD :schreiben::popcorn: . just watching for the link for the mod to pop up.

Wating..:popcorn: And waiting :):popcorn: i can wait .we can all wait :popcorn:

It depends on what you have skinned,looking at the MOD,the fire trucks ambulance and default police cars in the Los Angeles Mod have not changed,so i guess you could just copy the dds files into the right folders,any new models yes you would have to re skin to make them look like what ever you have changed,if i have missed anything im sure Hoppah or others will add to help :juggle:

Hoppah i have a question.......i was thinking about skinning some models but i was wondering that when u release this if there is any way of keeping my skins and putting them into the new map/version without skinning everything again

thanks

R.J.