Hoppah

Project: New Freeplaymap

I've seen the tiller fishtale but why is that?? or do you not know?

You know how trailers act in real life? Size, weight, wheelbase, all matters. That does not exist for the trailers in this game. It's very limited, the trailer only moves on it's pivot which is positioned on the towing hook of the cab. So a longer trailer swings more. That's one of the many reasons trailers do not work nicely in this game. I've been posting that on the forums for ages, asking 'why is this/why is that' is useless.

@ GerardTIII:

I don't know why your vehicle images are white, this is not a help topic.

Hoppah

Do you mean with: September / October 2009

End of september or begin of october?

It means it will get done sometime in those months.

It gets done when it gets done so quit asking when exactly it will be released.

Do you mean with: September / October 2009

End of september or begin of october?

I made a mistake, it should've said September / October 2010. Thanks for letting me know. But tell you what, if you donate me $1.000 I try to release it by December 2009, so you can give the mod to your nephew as a present for Christmas. Even better, for an additional $50 I'll buy you the 24 Soundtrack CD and add it to the mod, so you have the music back again. I'm not sure what the mod will look like in 4 months, but I think the missions are still playable. I can't include the new freeplaymap anymore because my 6-year-old brother smashed my external drive with all the data after I stole candy from his bedroom. None the less, you will still get v1.9 very early. Sound like a good deal doesn't it?

Hoppah

I made a mistake, it should've said September / October 2010. Thanks for letting me know. But tell you what, if you donate me $1.000 I try to release it by December 2009, so you can give the mod to your nephew as a present for Christmas. Even better, for an additional $50 I'll buy you the 24 Soundtrack CD and add it to the mod, so you have the music back again. I'm not sure what the mod will look like in 4 months, but I think the missions are still playable. I can't include the new freeplaymap anymore because my 6-year-old brother smashed my external drive with all the data after I stole candy from his bedroom. None the less, you will still get v1.9 very early. Sound like a good deal doesn't it?

Hoppah

Haha, I like your reply at the beginning but hate the ending result.