Hoppah

Project: New Freeplaymap

October 21, 2009. 10:14:57 am Depends, do you want an empty map (most of the traffic is still missing) with lots of bugs and other weird things or do you want a playable and stable freeplaymap with enough detail so you never get bored? There are about 2 to 3 months between that. Then it needs to be tested. I hope to release this map before 2010. :)

Dude release it on the 22nd, that my birthday. Thanks :P

You didn't read my post.

Most people usually work on October 21, 2009. 10:14:57 am.

Not me. I didnt work till 4PM on my last job, well most days.

Off topic: Because they don't follow the TOS, or are just old members on a new account

On Topic: Is the new freeplay map underground a modified version of the campaign map?

On Topic: the new underground is a self created map, so far i know.

Great job on the map!

Off Topic: How come so many new people get banned? ^^

All the new people banned in the last couple of weeks are new accounts of FDNY1RESCUE. Since everybody is only allowed to have one account, the new accounts are banned automaticly. Still he keeps trying to make new accounts.

Guest mattb483

Hoppah this map is looking great!!! I just saw the pics of the Walmart and all the new shopping centers, this looks awesome keep up the great job!!!

My only criticism is of the parking lot. All the cars are spread out instead of packed closely by the stores. All the spots in front of the store should be filled and all of the spots away from the store should be empty or near empty. Other then that keep up the good work.

My only criticism is of the parking lot. All the cars are spread out instead of packed closely by the stores. All the spots in front of the store should be filled and all of the spots away from the store should be empty or near empty. Other then that keep up the good work.

Good eye! That's definitly the case when I stop to think about parking lots.

@ Hoppah, don't forget the handicapped parking spots.

I think it's even somewhere on the normal freeplaymap close to the canal and the trainbridge. The new map will be tested on both versions to make sure people without Deluxe don't have any missing objects. :)

i could test it for the Normal Emergency 4.. :holdglass:

October 21, 2009. 10:14:57 am Depends, do you want an empty map (most of the traffic is still missing) with lots of bugs and other weird things or do you want a playable and stable freeplaymap with enough detail so you never get bored? There are about 2 to 3 months between that. Then it needs to be tested. I hope to release this map before 2010. :)

I prefer a playable and stable freeplay map :23_31_4:

MVG Maffegozer

PS

I could make some civilian cars (including uv map)

Hoppah - Map is coming along really well so far.

I was wondering for everyone's usablity, could you possibly create a new thread or edit the first post with any videos/screenshots you take and also any news. It'd just make keeping track of the project easier, and easier to manage.

Update! :D

Carman made me two new vehicles. A Peterbilt truck and a 2006 Chevrolet Express!

screen20.th.jpg screen17a.th.jpg screen16.th.jpg

The Wal-Mart trailer is made by me.

And two new screenshots from the new map. Both buildings are made by Voodoo_Operator (and not accessible).

screen19.th.jpg screen18z.th.jpg

The pawnshops are based on real buildings. The roof textures might be changed later.

Hoppah

Update! :D

Carman made me two new vehicles. A Peterbilt truck and a 2006 Chevrolet Express!

The Wal-Mart trailer is made by me.

And two new screenshots from the new map. Both buildings are made by Voodoo_Operator (and not accessible).

The roof texture might be changed later.

Hoppah

nice. is the walmart also driving around (the truck with trailer then). and the roof is fine. looks more american.