Hoppah

Project: New Freeplaymap

Haha, I like your reply at the beginning but hate the ending result.

Special offer for Americans: For $1500, I will reskin all the Winterberg Mod units and send the mod on a CD to the USA. You also have to pay the shipment costs though, which will be around $30.000. For that amount of money I can hire a dinghy and some rowers to get accross the Atlantic Ocean. It should take about 3 months, so you'll have the mod by the end of November. Make sure you hire a boat too. The dinghy can't get close to the US coast because I also want to send some other 'special goods'. You will meet the dinghy 10 miles of the coast of Balt Head Island, NC. Make sure you flash your boat light signal a couple of times when you try to approach the dingy. Beware, my rowers are armed with knifes and will sink their dinghy when you try something. After the rowers examined you and your boat for weapons, exchange of goods will take place.

Hoppah

Note:

The text above and the text in my previous post in this topic have been made up and are not true

As long people are asking stupid things I am going to fill this topic with bullshit. Some people here never get satisfied. I posted a possible indication of a release and once again: It's not good enough. People want an exact date. It just doesn't matter when v1.9 is released two weeks earlier or later. Maybe I should postpone the release of v1.9 by a couple of months or worse, a year. I think I did a pretty good job by finishing a whole new freeplay map in less than 9 months. Or maybe I should stop too, like Stan. And when I stop, this forum is doomed to fail, because I am the only one on this forum who actually works on, finishes AND releases a mod. I won't have enough time to work on the mod after v1.9 anyway, because I am going to begin a new study on a higher level.

As long people are asking stupid things I am going to fill this topic with bullshit. Some people here never get satisfied. I posted a possible indication of a release and once again: It's not good enough. People want an exact date. It just doesn't matter when v1.9 is released two weeks earlier or later. Maybe I should postpone the release of v1.9 by a couple of months or worse, a year. I think I did a pretty good job by finishing a whole new freeplay map in less than 9 months. Or maybe I should stop too, like Stan. And when I stop, this forum is doomed to fail, because I am the only one on this forum who actually works on, finishes AND releases a mod. I won't have enough time to work on the mod after v1.9 anyway, because I am going to begin a new study on a higher level.

:mellow: wow bring it to them

lolz, i didnt ask for an 'exact'release date.

I just asked if you MENT that what i said or just in those months.

I wasnt asking a release date, i was just asking you to tell me what you ment... :protest::loldev::1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

which school niveau do you have. can't you just read there is standing september october 2009. if you want to know more you're asking for the week or exact date. stop asking and wait till you see. otherwise make self another map, then you got a hobby. that's this even for hoppah A HOBBY. and people dont like to hear every hour a question about there hobby.

Most people here will wait as long as it takes,as it willbe worth the wait,just like all the previous releases of LA mod,i think you should start putting a temp ban on people that keep asking for release dates,with a note to read the TOS,then maybe others wont ask dumb release date questions.

And i love the BS posts very funny

Not sure if it possible but a better idea would be block them from begin able to download the mod when it release for X time frame. Say one week or one month every time do something like that.

I also hate these all "oh yeah THEY are so stupid hoppah so right." They are like the kids in the school who donät have the courage, but when they seee someone bullying someone, they back the bully up, because then they feel big too. Not comparing anyone to bully here, but comparing to the backing guys.

I also hate these all "oh yeah THEY are so stupid hoppah so right." They are like the kids in the school who donät have the courage, but when they seee someone bullying someone, they back the bully up, because then they feel big too. Not comparing anyone to bully here, but comparing to the backing guys.

May I asked why you posted this? It has nothing to do with this topic.

Guys, the more we poke at little things like this, the more that will appear, and the bigger mess moderators are left with.

Simply put, ignore it. Move on, pretend it never happened...

BTT

Too bad to hear about your shoulder Hoppah, hopefully it isn't too badly hurt, and you'll be fine soon. Take plenty of time off, and avoid us until you are healed :)

(Though a stop in every now and then is great, just to let us know how you are doing, and what's on the go :) )

,i think you should start putting a temp ban on people that keep asking for release dates,with a note to read the TOS,then maybe others wont ask dumb release date questions.

I love the idea, and it would be very easy to accomplish. The admins just need to create a new user group basing the permissions on the current group, and simply disable there permission to download stuff. Of course thats not a full proof method, because any one with a half brain can figure out how to get around it(which i wont say in-case Stan and Hoppah like the idea) and of course stan could always write a little php code that processes a list of IPs and bans that IP from the download center scripts. Of course that not full proof either, but then general idea is worth looking into imo.