Hoppah

Project: New Freeplaymap

Guest Taylor
Update! :D

Carman made me two new vehicles. A Peterbilt truck and a 2006 Chevrolet Express!

The Wal-Mart trailer is made by me.

And two new screenshots from the new map. Both buildings are made by Voodoo_Operator (and not accessible).

The pawnshops are based on real buildings. The roof textures might be changed later.

Hoppah

Those all look really nice.. my dads friend is incharge of a lot of the logistics for wal-marts trucks.

Guest em4fan
Hoppah,, i got a suggestion for this map:

Add a event that someone robs the truck,..

so you got a bankrob and a truck rob..

Would be very nice!

lol dude, it's not a good idea to make suggestions for the new map, the subject was discussed it hundreds of times, Hoppah is busy enough now

em4fan

Hoppah,, i got a suggestion for this map:

Add a event that someone robs the truck,..

so you got a bankrob and a truck rob..

Would be very nice!

like Hoppah said : - The map won't contain new or improved LA Mod functions (no gameplay changes).

Update, made top-down screenshots of the map and compiled them into 1 big picture. The result:

mapbig.th.jpg

As you can see most of the area's have been finished. Accidents (events) and most of the traffic still need to be added. As well as decals (manholes for example) and detail polygons.

Hoppah

new map looks very good, do you no where abouts your putting all the stations for fire police and hospital yet? But other than that, looks very very good, and cant wait!

he do already know. the hospital is in the right top. in the same street you can find on the left the fire station 1. on the street with the LA Bridge you can find the police station and fire station 2.