Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Guest RescueMe
Hello, I wonder when the new version of Los Angeles 1.9 mods?

thanks

Hoppah don't given date for realise, because not only make new things but he must testing everything

for problems and then, finally he upload the new mod or other modification. Read the first pages.

RescueMe

Well when you come with an attitude like that when there is plenty of information provided here explaining the progress, expect every one to jump on you. Hoopah has explained when you make such comments, it ruins the enjoyment of creating stuff like this for people who cant. It makes him not want to continue. Asking for progress and bitching its not done are two other things. Many of us here want to make mods like the LA Mod but with out hoopahs work alot of what we are planning to accomplish wouldnt even be possible. Sure some others here may be able to do some of the scripting work hoopah has but no one elses posses the vast knowledge of scripting like hoopah does. So sit back, and relax. If you dont like the wait, make your own mod, or you could even reskin hoopahs units to resemble units from another US city to pass the time. Its not the same, but it seems to hold myself others over between LA Mod releases when we dont have new toys to play with courtesy of Hoopah and team.

okay.............. i didn't know and u dont have to go kung foo choppy on me :mug:

Hey Antonio, You in Sacramento? I was a firefighter in Benicia. You been there? Now in Delaware.

Hoppah don't given date for realise, because not only make new things but he must testing everything

for problems and then, finally he upload the new mod or other modification. Read the first pages.

RescueMe

That's a fact Jack and what if something happens that Hoppah gets sick or crocks and we would have to wait longer. The Man does have a life as this is just a enjoyable hobby for him. The man is got a lot of heart to continue this. Lets just sit back and play what we got and just know its going to be like another world to play in. This is the best game that helps me get over not being in the emergency field as I use to be. I miss helping others in that way.

I always wondered why anyone never thought of a Heavy ambulance Like this one.

post-2116-1240513588_thumb.gif

Guest RescueMe
That's a fact Jack and what if something happens that Hoppah gets sick or crocks and we would have to wait longer. The Man does have a life as this is just a enjoyable hobby for him. The man is got a lot of heart to continue this. Lets just sit back and play what we got and just know its going to be like another world to play in. This is the best game that helps me get over not being in the emergency field as I use to be. I miss helping others in that way.

I always wondered why anyone never thought of a Heavy ambulance Like this one.

Mhm The truck isn't bad, but i suppose that it is hard to do similar object. Let's leave Hoppah to done this what he do now.

RescueMe

I don't think they use the larger ambulances based on the heavier duty trucks in LA, but it is possible they do, I am not entirely sure though.... You see a great deal of the larger International and Freightliner Ambulances on the East coast quite commonly today.

I don't think they use the larger ambulances based on the heavier duty trucks in LA, but it is possible they do, I am not entirely sure though.... You see a great deal of the larger International and Freightliner Ambulances on the East coast quite commonly today.

I live in Georgia, the East Coast has mostly ford, chevy, and international. In Cherokee County where I'm at we use, mostly internationals like the picture but we have some fords.

Mike CCFES

That would be great to see the stryker Power-Pro TL and and international bus eventually.

Guest MonkeySquasher

Yeah. Down near Hamburg NY, there's a volly company, Lake Shore. They have one of those huge ambulances... The horn is, no lie, a train horn. You can hear the thing well over a mile away. It's crazy.

Also, Rural Metro tends to use Fords across the board... Just now are they starting to get Chevys. We have a few new (omg!) Chevy vans in Buffalo.. They run great, but you have almost no room at all. The front is cramped, and the patient area is cramped.

Yeah. Down near Hamburg NY, there's a volly company, Lake Shore. They have one of those huge ambulances... The horn is, no lie, a train horn. You can hear the thing well over a mile away. It's crazy.

Also, Rural Metro tends to use Fords across the board... Just now are they starting to get Chevys. We have a few new (omg!) Chevy vans in Buffalo.. They run great, but you have almost no room at all. The front is cramped, and the patient area is cramped.

:O New? Are you sure? :P jks

Guest MonkeySquasher
:O New? Are you sure? :P jks

lol Yeah, they're actually new. We've had them a few months. Stupid, if you ask me. Their problem was, they didn't have parts for all of our Ford ambulances, so they were cannibalizing our severely busted ones and putting those parts into the better ones. Because they didn't want to actually spend money on parts.

So instead, they'll spend MORE money buying brand NEW ambulances... of a completely different make and model. So now, not only are they not buying parts to fix the majority of our ambulances, but they need to buy NEW parts for our NEW ambulances. lol

lol Yeah, they're actually new. We've had them a few months. Stupid, if you ask me. Their problem was, they didn't have parts for all of our Ford ambulances, so they were cannibalizing our severely busted ones and putting those parts into the better ones. Because they didn't want to actually spend money on parts.

So instead, they'll spend MORE money buying brand NEW ambulances... of a completely different make and model. So now, not only are they not buying parts to fix the majority of our ambulances, but they need to buy NEW parts for our NEW ambulances. lol

Gotta love the geniousness behind that eh? That's why I no longer say "common sense." It's now "un-common sense."

Guest cartagena101x

can somebody please walk me through the installation of the LA MOD

i downloaded the file and its on the modifications on the 911 FR screen but when i click on it my pc freezes so

can someone help please??

i downloaded the file and its on the modifications on the 911 FR screen but when i click on it my pc freezes so

how does it freeze? is it only the install box that freezes or is it the entire computer that freezes?

when you click on the logo it should install, there will be no progress bar but just a box which appear to be frozen but be patient and the mod will get installed.

If I understand correclty you launch the game select lamod and then the game freeze? How long are you waiting. It takes a bit to start the game. Also what are your computer specs.

how does it freeze? is it only the install box that freezes or is it the entire computer that freezes?

when you click on the logo it should install, there will be no progress bar but just a box which appear to be frozen but be patient and the mod will get installed.

Same thing for loading the mod in the Modifications window.

I wish that people had a little more patience.

The new installer provides an option to install a desktop icon to start game + LA mod at once.

When you click the icon you will get a black screen as long the game is loading the mod. I wonder how many topics will be opened about that.

Hoppah

Indeed, I tried altering the EM4 shortcut to open the LA Mod automatically at game launch and it was quite time consuming as its quicker to launch the game and load the mod manually so i changed it back.

BTW: what vehicle did you base the Tow Truck(not the roll back truck)off of? I looked in the guide and didnt see it, nor do i see it in the LA Mod for EM3 screen shot. Looks kinda like a Ford.

Hey, I was wondering if ou could make it possible for a engineer to get in the tow truck. It would be useful for accidents when your units get damaged and some cars get destroyed.

Guest Lo-Fi

I'm happy to see Hoppah is still working on his mod, I been gone for nearly 3 years...just got back..got gotta go check the mods i remember were in 'progress'....

anyway, good to be back on..

i have a question. i am trying to place hoppahs news helicopter in editor but i am not sure what the setting for it is as i accidently canged it. whenever i send it somewhere it starts up but dose not fly. what do i set its animation as? none start stop still fly thanks ( i already changed to to police helicopter for traits )