Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Guest bradh
Hey Guys.

Im having difficulties Downloading the mod. Either the page just doesnt load or I get a 500 error (internal server error). Any way round this?

Same. I had the mod a long time ago, but just reformatted. Can't seem to get the download link to work. Exact same errors.

EDIT: Mine worked now, as of 6PM CST

Hi guys.

I think Hoppah said he was working on some big surprise for us, right before new years. I dont wanna sound like a nuseaince but I was just wondering, if that's true, whats the progress? This forum has almost come to a stand-still.

:)

Bama1234

NYC Submod

yes newfound king is right i should have made myself clear. i mean sirens in general because i looked everywhere and in the siren topic and i could not find any good ones. :)

Guest blwoods0

I have a quick question. In the radio folder for the audio, I found pd_swat.wav. What unit is able to use that call out? I can't recall seeing that under any of the unit's commands.

I have a quick question. In the radio folder for the audio, I found pd_swat.wav. What unit is able to use that call out? I can't recall seeing that under any of the unit's commands.

That file is not used (yet). :)

Also, the file that says "This is the Los Angeles Police Department Evacuate The Building Immediately" when you do use that file, when can you use it? Like will it be used for a mission or what? Because when I was doing the Forest Fire mission I did not know how to evacuate people so I sent a chopper because I remembered the file and I looked but it did not have an evacuate command on it.

yeah, it takes a good bit of time, I usually get one or two 6 person cars and the LASD van, takes two of three of them though, then I just block off the road with patrol cars... You have to be able to deal with the fires too, so it takes some multitasking...

I only block off the roads to avoid traffic jams

Guest blwoods0

The only time I've been able to use the helicopter to evacuate was on the airport mission. That said, it doesn't work very well. And it doesn't use that file.

Hi, Red Baron (that's my high school's mascot)

If you are using 911 first responders, then you don't need a patch...

If you are using the German version of Emergency 4, then the German patch, to 1.3, and the same with UK, etc... They can be retreived from the downloads center...

Hope this helps you along to a great mod,

Newfoundking

Some news: the mission patch will be integrated in v1.9. That means you don't have to download seperate files in order to play the original missions anymore. In v1.9, the LA Mod missions will be listed first and the original 20 missions below them. :)