Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

you cant see them because they are either hosted on the old URL, or one of the deleted attachments, I'm going to go with the first.

EDIT: The pictures I do believe are using the old URL, to see them basically, I do belive you can just play the mod, and see them in real live action, as this is probably from 1.0-1.2 at the earliest

hey hoppah i was wondering how you add a ballistics sheild to the other police cars because i can not find it in the equitment pannel

Regards,

Jab16:)

You will need to edit the police shield script.

There is editing involved, but not of the police shield script, or any scripts.

You would edit it from the unit.xml and just add the ID for the shield under the equipment of it... I'm not gonna go into depth right now, but I will later, if you want.

Hope this helps!

Newfoundking

PS: You ever nootice the general's name tag says Hoppah... Haha General Hoppah leading the United states army... That would be awesome!

Newfoundking is wrong. Any "LA equipment" uses a script. You ever notice that the vehicles don't glow blue when you tell someone to get a MP5? Anyways, editing the unit.xml has no effect on the equipment that the vehicle carries. All it does is show what equipment the vehicle carries on the buy unit screen. To change EM4 equipment you have to go through the editor.

Hey Hoppah is it possible to let the 2006 cadillac sedan move around by adding the move to command to the command selection pannel for the car. Any comments are welcome

Jab16

PS: sorry if this is in the wrong place :sorrysign:

The original equipment pieces have ID's, not the new LA Mod equipment which are completely based on scripts and objects.

Make sure to check your sources next time, Newfoundking. :)

*hides face in shame* woops, urgh, I feel like an idiot now,I officially retract that statement! Don't hate me! :1046276372_bawling:

Any news on the big suprise?

IF there is news I would've post it. So guess my answer. No, there isn't news. I'm still working on it.

Have patience.

Hey Hoppah is it possible to let the 2006 cadillac sedan move around by adding the move to command to the command selection pannel for the car. Any comments are welcome

Jab16

PS: sorry if this is in the wrong place :sorrysign:

Ofcourse it's possible, but I'm not going to do it and I have dozens of reasons for that. Read the 'adding vehicles' tutorial and do it yourself.

*hides face in shame* woops, urgh, I feel like an idiot now,I officially retract that statement! Don't hate me! :1046276372_bawling:

It's ok. Everyone makes mistakes. :machkaputt:

Guest MonkeySquasher
Making progress slowly. Right now, I am only playing the Empire: Total War demo. :1046276057_GroupHug:

Dammit, Hoppah! According to people here, you aren't allowed to have a life outside of the LA Mod! :rofl:

But seriously, that's a sweet game.. =D