Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

MikeyPI already made the terms of agreement, but thank you anyway. :)

no i meant like you need to agree to the terms before you are able to use the mod ( so you can not download until you agree )

Just wondering but do the various pumpers in the mod actually differ in terms of the deck guns power? For example the crash tenders deck gun is twice as loud as the ALS Engines deck gun, but does the crash tender actually produce more water making it more effective, or is it merely meant to sound this way?

**IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT**

Me and the other forum moderators decided to remove the LA Mod music from the Los Angeles Mod due to possible copyright violations. I have uploadeded a new version without the music. This version also includes the latest patch. The new version does not contain any other additions or changes.

I was not aware of the possible consequences at the time I added the music to my mod. I am not taking any risks now. I severely regret that the music in the Los Angeles Mod was possibly added illegally.

Until we have found a solution all (future) Los Angeles Mod releases will have to do it without the music.

For your information:

The mod package of this version without the music is called v1.8.1 and contains the latest patch as well. See the bug report topic for more information.

Download it here: Los Angeles Mod v1.8.1

For online play, it is necessary that both the host and the other players have the new version installed.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Hoppah

Guest GB619

I am going to download the updated file,and i think everyone else should.

Im sure everything willbe fine,we all make errors,and you have put yours right hoppah

Im sure if anything happened many here would support you for all the effort and hard work you put into this.

So keep up the excellent work

:12:

I am going to download the updated file,and i think everyone else should.

Im sure everything willbe fine,we all make errors,and you have put yours right hoppah

Im sure if anything happened many here would support you for all the effort and hard work you put into this.

So keep up the excellent work

:12:

1.81 has been downloaded and will be installed shortly. Keep up the great work Hoppah!!

Guest RescueMe
1.81 has been downloaded and will be installed shortly. Keep up the great work Hoppah!!

:schreiben:

PS: Thanks for the update Hoppah.

RescueMe

Guest 1RWN140

It appears that Hoppah's link to 1.8.1 might not be working. When I click it I get redirected to a page that says: We could not find the file specified

Hoppah

Los Angeles Mod v1.8.1 download link is not work ;(

When I click it show me : "We're sorry, but your last request produced the following error: We could not find the file specified"

Please repair it

thanks

PTH

PS: sorry my english is very very bad

I had no trouble, I use firefox and I am in canada... I clicked the link, and I proceeded to download, then I cancelled because I already have it

Just downloaded again, after clearing cache from IE, got it all the way down, and ran it... No problems from here..

Guest volfirefighter23

I downloaded la mod 1.8 for em4 it worked but I cant figure out how to get it to the mod installer I downloaded it into the game in programs. Any Suggestions

Even the download page explains what v1.8.1 includes, the bug-fixes patch, not the mission patch.

The mission patch is basically a small add-on for the mod. The link to the file is working fine. If not, try to delete temporary internet files or something. :)

I meant the bug fixes patch, v1.8.1, sorry for not being clear on that. Tried clearing temporary files, and tried Firefox and Internet Explorer, but it sill says the file cannot be found. I don't know why this isn't working for me... :nixweiss:

Well Hoppah,

If you're looking for music in the future I could always make you some. If my summer isn't too busy I could probably make a couple tracks.

Good idea! When you have some time make a simple example for me. :)

Thanks for the offer.