Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

BTW: what vehicle did you base the Tow Truck(not the roll back truck)off of? I looked in the guide and didnt see it, nor do i see it in the LA Mod for EM3 screen shot. Looks kinda like a Ford.

this the answer to your question?

rollback.jpg

Nope as nfk said the tow truck not the rollback. I think i figuered it out though. It looks like a Ford Flatbed as the symbol on the grill looks like a ford and it says F700 or something on the side.

I personally think the Tow Truck is more realistic of the two. The rollbacks like the same size as every other vehicle in the game which isnt very realistic imo.

Thank you to hoopah though for keeping it available!

That's an easy fix, it's just re-scaling the vehicle, I don't recall how we scaled the thing, I think it's too narrow in length I believe it is accurate for the truck it was based on, there are many classes of M2 tows.... some are longer than others, this is a normal med-class Rollback, the other one I believe was a Ford Flatbed.

I know it can be rescaled but its not just the scaling the large front end seems more accurate to. I cant completely put my finger on the differences that turn me off. Im not trying to put down the rollback model it just isnt as realistic to me.

i have a question. i am trying to place hoppahs news helicopter in editor but i am not sure what the setting for it is as i accidently canged it. whenever i send it somewhere it starts up but dose not fly. what do i set its animation as? none start stop still fly thanks ( i already changed to to police helicopter for traits )

can anyone help me please!

That's an easy fix, it's just re-scaling the vehicle, I don't recall how we scaled the thing, I think it's too narrow in length I believe it is accurate for the truck it was based on, there are many classes of M2 tows.... some are longer than others, this is a normal med-class Rollback, the other one I believe was a Ford Flatbed.

Yes it was based on a Ford. I made it a very long time ago and used only 1 photo to create the older vehicle.

Guest mikeMasters

Hi all,

I have played EM4 for long time now. I also played several Mods.

Mostly I Played EM4 with the LA MOD. ( Nice work Hoppah)

I have modified a lot of things in the original game. But I still think this game can be extented further. The Idea what I have in mind is something that can effect a lot of MAP/MOD builders. The idea is to make a in- or outgame Freeplay/MAP selection tool. I don't know if this subject is being discussed in the passed.

I think that this is a fine addition for this game an the game experience for a lot of EM4 Players.

Please your reaction on this subject.

Greetings,

Mike Verheijen

Netherlands

i think he means a thing to make it possible to switch form the new freeplay map, the origional, and near future old la map?

Guest mikeMasters

Hi all,

In my first port I sad, I modified al lot of things in the original game. By that I don't mend the LA MOD game. I didn't touch a file of Hoppah's work, For all folks who think.

Some people are making maps for EM4. I have tested these files by overwriting stuff and so on. For me it isn’t that hard. By making a map selection tool things will get a lot easier for the common players. By making this tool it is possible that the maps that are out there, will be more played and be extended.

That is the reason that I posted this idea, and hope that people will react and cooperate to accomplish this tool.

Keep the fires out!

Mike

hey hoppah i was just installing a mod for battifield 2 called project reality and i remembered that you wanted a terms of agreement before installing it so you may want to contact them about that.

hey hoppah i was just installing a mod for battifield 2 called project reality and i remembered that you wanted a terms of agreement before installing it so you may want to contact them about that.

MikeyPI already made the terms of agreement, but thank you anyway. :)