itchboy

Los Angeles Mod Vehicle Set [STOPPED]

KJn5aIt.png

Original model by MikeyPI, heavilly edited by me. Body shape was edited and UV mapping completely redone. Template + skin, stepboards, misc parts and emergency lighting by me. Lighted and put ingame by me.

3CMmeWX.png

Original model is the NYPD Crane by MikeyPI from NYC Mod, heavilly edited by me. Converted to 4 door version and and UV mapping completely redone. Rear part is by Hoppah from LA Mod, heavilly reworked by me also. Emergency lighting and misc parts by me. Put ingame and lighted by me also.

MGldrQH.png

Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD model by me. Misc parts by me and lightbar is by bama1234. The model contains parts (bed equipment, side toolbox and divider) from the LA Mod USFS Utility by Hoppah. Lighted and put ingame by me as well.

EDIT - Credits added.

Since you have returned does this mean I can use your vehicles after all? #honoryourword

Answer is no. This pack is forever sealed in my HDD.

I didnt explicitly give permission. I said that if I felt generous, I'd do it. Still, as the author of all this content, I have the right to revoke permision at any time as stated my the moderators.

Answer is no. This pack is forever sealed in my HDD.

I didnt explicitly give permission. I said that if I felt generous, I'd do it. Still, as the author of all this content, I have the right to revoke permision at any time as stated my the moderators.

You give permission and take it back. Do you forget we have chat logs about how you were going to let me use them in an installer then it was about how they must be manually inserted to not being able to use them at all. Yes you have the right it just makes you look like shit giving some one permission then slapping standards on it then not being able to use it. Just wanted to show the community why this is the reason my submod came to a halt

How about you leave and don't come back?.

You give permission and take it back. Do you forget we have chat logs about how you were going to let me use them in an installer then it was about how they must be manually inserted to not being able to use them at all. Yes you have the right it just makes you look like shit giving some one permission then slapping standards on it then not being able to use it. Just wanted to show the community why this is the reason my submod came to a halt.

That was an idea, not an actual signing. And I could hardly care about my image right now.

Your submod came to a halt because you dont know how to model any new units, you rely too heavilly on skins, and can't script or get most things done without my help. Me not giving my vehicles is just a petty excuse to say that its suddenly my fault you're not willing to invest time and effort into making your own mod. This kind of situation is really like the Mentor incident.

That was an idea, not an actual signing. And I could hardly care about my image right now.

Your submod came to a halt because you dont know how to model any new units, you rely too heavilly on skins, and can't script or get most things done without my help. Me not giving my vehicles is just a petty excuse to say that its suddenly my fault you're not willing to invest time and effort into making your own mod. This kind of situation is really like the Mentor incident.

I cant get your mods done with out your help. AKA The Styker mod which I got implemented minus one small bug. Everything else is pretty much ready to go. Like I said just letting the community know how things went down. As I said before the community is better off with out you.

I cant get your mods done with out your help. AKA The Styker mod which I got implemented minus one small bug. Everything else is pretty much ready to go. Like I said just letting the community know how things went down. As I said before the community is better off with out you.

Thanks bud. Ready to go? How about the fact that you needed me to clean up a lot of your things, and I still have a copy of whats not working in your mod.

The community doesnt care about you bud. Its just mods and mods and mods for them. And thanks, I'm glad that I have another fan that believes I shouldn't be here.

Fact is, I could hardly care what you or anyone else thinks. None of your words or actions have any bearing on what I do in Em4 and with my life.

Thanks bud. Ready to go? How about the fact that you needed me to clean up a lot of your things, and I still have a copy of whats not working in your mod.

The community doesnt care about you bud. Its just mods and mods and mods for them. And thanks, I'm glad that I have another fan that believes I shouldn't be here.

Fact is, I could hardly care what you or anyone else thinks. None of your words or actions have any bearing on what I do in Em4 and with my life.

this community is for everyone and unless Stan him self says so everyone has a right to be here so do not listen to him as you should be here itchboy as you care about emergency 4 and its a free community