itchboy

Los Angeles Mod Vehicle Set [STOPPED]

Awesome job so far!!!!! Can't say anything else, you are amazing and thanks for doing this. One thing is that AMR is kicked out most of LA co. Except antelope, why not change AMR to Mc Cromic which serves most part of LA Co. Including West Hollywood.

Because they don't.

AMR holds three large areas of LA County...McCormick holds two. Might want to double check your facts ;)

Looks awesome!!! You never fail surprising me. Lol, if you plan to make an LA Co. Ladder, what about an LA Co. KME Fire engine? Still amazing job!!!!

I never said I'd make those. Its all ideas. If you have that McCormick skin, PM me.

The SWAT rigs are really looking awesome

When I get the templates on them finished, I'm sending them your way. Thnaks for everything.

BEAR template is done.

mmx4nm3.png

As a person helping on this mod and witnessing some of the work in game, All I can say is OUTSTANDING job by itchboy so far.... This mod will revolutionize the LA MOD for everyone.. Again, Bravo Zulu.

As a person helping on this mod and witnessing some of the work in game, All I can say is OUTSTANDING job by itchboy so far.... This mod will revolutionize the LA MOD for everyone.. Again, Bravo Zulu.

Thank you sir. We couldn't have done it without you.

More teaser pics

pwk3qZA.png

HaDudOs.png

rNqukAg.png