itchboy

Los Angeles Mod Vehicle Set [STOPPED]

Nice job! 

Still got a cpl issues with it, mostly vehicles returning to their original paths. Em4 really just wasnt built for this kind of abuse which is why I do not plan on publicly releasing this script ever. Its basically a tech-demo into what could possibly be done. Its the very limit of what this dated old game is possible.

Still got a cpl issues with it, mostly vehicles returning to their original paths. Em4 really just wasnt built for this kind of abuse which is why I do not plan on publicly releasing this script ever. Its basically a tech-demo into what could possibly be done. Its the very limit of what this dated old game is possible.

Yeah, I remember Wegberg has something like this, but it's still kinda buggy.  Like you said, the vehicles would often get stuck in weird spots and then block traffic and then my emergency vehicles wouldn't be able to get out of the station.  Still, it would be a cool feature.

Yeah, I remember Wegberg has something like this, but it's still kinda buggy.  Like you said, the vehicles would often get stuck in weird spots and then block traffic and then my emergency vehicles wouldn't be able to get out of the station.  Still, it would be a cool feature.

Its the end result of trying to do something that Em4 was never intended to do. Even the Germans couldnt get it perfectly, so that basically says, nope, this aint ever gonna be 100%

Its the end result of trying to do something that Em4 was never intended to do. Even the Germans couldnt get it perfectly, so that basically says, nope, this aint ever gonna be 100%

Actually the German modification of Kiefersfelden has somewhat similar script, the sirens make the vehicles pull to the side, it's somewhat helpful but there is a bug where a vehicle on fire would bug out when a siren is going off near them and drive around like a clown with its head chopped off, but besides that it's pretty stable and helps a lot.

Actually the German modification of Kiefersfelden has somewhat similar script, the sirens make the vehicles pull to the side, it's somewhat helpful but there is a bug where a vehicle on fire would bug out when a siren is going off near them and drive around like a clown with its head chopped off, but besides that it's pretty stable and helps a lot.

A link would be helpful. I want to see how other mods did theirs. Not for sake of copying, but to find better solutions to this logisical mess.

A link would be helpful. I want to see how other mods did theirs. Not for sake of copying, but to find better solutions to this logisical mess.

http://www.emergency-forum.de/board41-emergency-4/board337-emergency-4-showroom/board75-emergency-4-modifications/35337-kiefersfelden-modifikation-die-grenze-zu-sterreich-release-der-version-1-2-2/

Here you go, also TheNorthernAlex did a video of I believe v1, not sure if it was featured in the video as I'm not sure if the script was in-game at that time.

http://www.emergency-forum.de/board41-emergency-4/board337-emergency-4-showroom/board75-emergency-4-modifications/35337-kiefersfelden-modifikation-die-grenze-zu-sterreich-release-der-version-1-2-2/

Here you go, also TheNorthernAlex did a video of I believe v1, not sure if it was featured in the video as I'm not sure if the script was in-game at that time.

Thanks.

New wheel textures by Reaper.

UzDxPCR.png