goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

anymore updates??

kk so were you able to post up the pictures?? no rush!

Ok,were not picking on you.This is just to be clear,these are examples of yesterday...no matter how you word it,it is a form of asking for release dates and it is not allowed.

on a different note,I can't upload pics to the new forum(don't know why) so I added a link to photobucket and I'll place new pictures there till I get this one sorted out.

http://s990.photobucket.com/albums/af26/goog1967/em4%20RCMP%20mod/

lol i very sorry if u took it personally>>

No not at all...nothing personal taken or should you feel the same way either. I liken it too the long 6 hour car ride to grandmas house,it's hot,stuffy and every 30 miles the kids in the back ask "are we there yet???" at some point someone has to put their foot down and stop it...

ok,love your enthusiasm but you need to take a deep breath and chill...this project is worked on by 2 guys,in their spare time.This is not a full time job,it's not like were pulling these units out of thin air.

If and when there is work completed, I always share an update with you guys.No updates means work is in progress and there's nothing to share at the moment...we did release the LA mod police upgrade specifically for the reason that it would preoccupy and excite you guys and let us concentrate on the RCMP mod,not on answering questions about when it's ready,ect, which by the way is still NOT allowed.

Wait you released the LA police upgrade? where can i find it?

Dude I love how you are changing the physical layout of the trucks so that they look close to what the real thing is. This is gonna be a real great mod.

thanks squamishfire,long time no hear,thought you left us...I must admit the police units were my most favorite until I found out how to make the skin better on the fire units and add child's(whelen freedom ultra) that make these trucks stand out.

We are trying to replicate the fire units of Surrey to as close to real life as possible,a few fictional upgrades but that's a what if an old unit was replaced,the new unit would be...with that being said Surrey Fire doesn't use the LA mod style heavy rescue vehicle or the LEV,they use regular engines outfitted with equipment for those tasks,so I will probably do the same.

thanks squamishfire,long time no hear,thought you left us...I must admit the police units were my most favorite until I found out how to make the skin better on the fire units and add child's(whelen freedom ultra) that make these trucks stand out.

We are trying to replicate the fire units of Surrey to as close to real life as possible,a few fictional upgrades but that's a what if an old unit was replaced,the new unit would be...with that being said Surrey Fire doesn't use the LA mod style heavy rescue vehicle or the LEV,they use regular engines outfitted with equipment for those tasks,so I will probably do the same.

Hey man. Yeah I have been around just not logged in so I have been watching what is going on.

And you are correct Most Canadian Fire Departments use Engines what they call a Rescue/Pumper, it is the most effective way for most fire departments. For the reason of if they are out on a medical call or a MVA and a dumpster fire or a structure fire comes in they don't have to respond back to the hall to pick up another vehicle.

But some departments do have heavy rescues if they have technical rescue capabilities.

Again looking good.

I haven;t had a change to do what we were talking about a few months ago, I lost the time as I will be moving to ontario from squamish at the end of the month.

Blw are you using this website when looking at certain trucks ; www.bcfiretrucks.com/SFS.htm

Hey man. Yeah I have been around just not logged in so I have been watching what is going on.

And you are correct Most Canadian Fire Departments use Engines what they call a Rescue/Pumper, it is the most effective way for most fire departments. For the reason of if they are out on a medical call or a MVA and a dumpster fire or a structure fire comes in they don't have to respond back to the hall to pick up another vehicle.

But some departments do have heavy rescues if they have technical rescue capabilities.

Again looking good.

I haven;t had a change to do what we were talking about a few months ago, I lost the time as I will be moving to ontario from squamish at the end of the month.

Blw are you using this website when looking at certain trucks ; www.bcfiretrucks.com/SFS.htm

I already added 2 new rescue /engines,a new one based on rescue 2 and an older version in the old colours as rescue 10 based on the water tender

yes I use the link you posted on page 2 and a new one

http://fyregeek.smug...872535209_dcuuP

good luck on the move,but your leaving paradise for...well,Ontario .lol go leafs go...not

Lol, we will welcome Squamishfire with open arms. Don't even joke about the Leafs, we just pretend they don't exist these days, it's easier than suffering the embarassment of having such a terrible team. And just as a bit of interstesting trivia, we have been losing Stanley cups, longer than the Canuks have been an NHL team.

On topic, you guys have got to stop making new trucks, this is just getting nuts with the work you're doing. :D Everyday I log on and there is another amazing new truck, new lights, new skins everything. I am really impressed with everything you guys have made so far and truly look forward to playing with them when they're released. This is encouraging me to go out and make some skins of my own, maybe swap some rotating light bars for nice new shiny LED ones, who knows.

Cheers Goog and CFB, here's to all your hard work.

Lol, we will welcome Squamishfire with open arms. Don't even joke about the Leafs, we just pretend they don't exist these days, it's easier than suffering the embarassment of having such a terrible team. And just as a bit of interstesting trivia, we have been losing Stanley cups, longer than the Canuks have been an NHL team.

On topic, you guys have got to stop making new trucks, this is just getting nuts with the work you're doing. :D Everyday I log on and there is another amazing new truck, new lights, new skins everything. I am really impressed with everything you guys have made so far and truly look forward to playing with them when they're released. This is encouraging me to go out and make some skins of my own, maybe swap some rotating light bars for nice new shiny LED ones, who knows.

Cheers Goog and CFB, here's to all your hard work.

Thanks,yes time goes by,we learn new tricks get better at things...the end product is making new things and also improvements to some of the stuff we already did.

I will keep the leaf jokes to a minimum as you said it you are already suffering,but there's always next year the saying goes...and if you need any advice on skinning ,lightbar swaps ,ect... just ask,I always try to help when I can.

Thanks,yes time goes by,we learn new tricks get better at things...the end product is making new things and also improvements to some of the stuff we already did.

I will keep the leaf jokes to a minimum as you said it you are already suffering,but there's always next year the saying goes...and if you need any advice on skinning ,lightbar swaps ,ect... just ask,I always try to help when I can.

Oh lightbar swaps, PM me! I'd like to know! :happy:

most lightbar swaps unfortunately you need zmod2 to get rid of the old bar,unless you use a model like Nnico's that's bare of lights.I also use Zmod2 a lot too scale the lightbars as you go from unit to unit.

if you got zmod2 and still can't do it let me know,I'll explain how.

on another note I got a lot done but I still can't upload shit onto this new forum(love it) so here's another external link so you can see the pics...

http://s836.photobucket.com/albums/zz287/goog67/Monday%20%20AUG%2001%20RCMP%20mod/

most lightbar swaps unfortunately you need zmod2 to get rid of the old bar,unless you use a model like Nnico's that's bare of lights.I also use Zmod2 a lot too scale the lightbars as you go from unit to unit.

if you got zmod2 and still can't do it let me know,I'll explain how.

on another note I got a lot done but I still can't upload shit onto this new forum(love it) so here's another external link so you can see the pics...

http://s836.photobuc...1%20RCMP%20mod/

Yeah, I have that. I don't even know how to use it though. :blush: