goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

At the present time we have decided to just keep only necessary units in the game,the file was getting too big and performance was beginning to suffer.I'm going through and any unit we deem not useable will be removed(eg:atf command center,tiller and so on).

After this is all done and units we want are in game and lit up we will then move on to a new map and possibly other things,so with that being said,it's gonna be awhile before a release.We will finish off the LA mod Police Unit Upgrade and hopefully it will keep you busy till we release the RCMP mod.

before or after the release of this mod?

First off it's not an O.P.P. mod,just a few re-skins and added child's(like the la police upgrade). The units are still in the shop,we are but a 2 man team,both with real life issues that find time here and there to work on these projects.

We will get the la mod police upgrade finished first,then the O.P.P. will follow and the RCMP mod will be further down that road.

There is no timeline for the last 2,we will do all the work and it will take the time it takes...we will, as always, keep you updated.

At the present time we have decided to just keep only necessary units in the game,the file was getting too big and performance was beginning to suffer.I'm going through and any unit we deem not useable will be removed(eg:atf command center,tiller and so on).

After this is all done and units we want are in game and lit up we will then move on to a new map and possibly other things,so with that being said,it's gonna be awhile before a release.We will finish off the LA mod Police Unit Upgrade and hopefully it will keep you busy till we release the RCMP mod.

Oh, so now it's an actual mod! Sounds awesome!

First off it's not an O.P.P. mod,just a few re-skins and added child's(like the la police upgrade). The units are still in the shop,we are but a 2 man team,both with real life issues that find time here and there to work on these projects.

We will get the la mod police upgrade finished first,then the O.P.P. will follow and the RCMP mod will be further down that road.

There is no timeline for the last 2,we will do all the work and it will take the time it takes...we will, as always, keep you updated.

Does this mean you'll be working on the submods exclusively in that order, or at the same time? Also, maybe its just me but it seems the OPP and LA police upgrade submods, as promising as they are, seem to be distracting from your original submod, the RCMP. Im just saying I hope you guys do actually get to releasing this and don't get overwhelmed/tired out from the other submods. But you guys are doing a great job so far, so hopefully we'll have 3 great submods to play...even if it does mean waiting longer :happy:

the units from both submods are all done,they just need CFD's lighting skill's.He is a busy guy so when he's done he will send them to me and I will post them.

I wouldn't classify the other 2 submods as a distraction,they were a thank you and a preview to some of the guys who have waited patiently for our work from the beginning.This way you get to play our units which gives you an idea of what to expect from the upcoming RCMP project and gives us more time to make the mod that much better.I'm concentrating 100% of my time to the RCMP mod from now till it's completion...

You guys must have had a few good laughs when you arrived on scene

It's rare for firefighters to laugh at something that's happened upon arriving on scene.

Great models goog!

C.F.D - your light pattens are amazing. Think I can shoot you a pm of one of the light patterns I'd like to see included? I'm not particularly sure if you have them in.

Yo sho, brudda. Go ahead an' send ova yo' preaches. You have my word I'll take uh peep at 'em.

'mane im ready 'ta get 'da 'buk up outa dis place an go '2 da crib an get in dat motha duckin cooch, in da hood Jus' like Orenthawl James.

Here's the new Tahoe chief,I made this and an excursion...unsure which one I will use,leaning towards the Tahoe though

post-17160-0-17152400-1314233225.jpgpost-17160-0-42134800-1314233227.jpg

I also did a eurocopter in RCMP air 1 colours,it is an exact replica and real life unit,I need permission before I can use or show you the pictures but it is awesome...

Looks very good!

@ CFD

I don't really get what you're trying to say here...I think everyone here knows, especially those of us who have been following since pretty much day 1, how dedicated you guys are to realism and how that requires more work on your guys' part. In fairness though, I don't think anybody could have anticipated you guys would take it to this high of a level. Most of us were expecting (and probably would have been satisfied with) a basic reskin project and it has grown into what is looking more and more like a stand alone mod.

Why should there be any finger pointing...I think the community has offered tremendous support to you guys...

And its not just LIFE that makes things slower...you guys are obviously choosing to constantly upgrade and improve the quality of your skins and lights...nobody here is asking you to do that. That's not to say its not appreciated...but it seems kind of hypocritical to tell us not to take this too seriously when you're the one adding hundreds of lights to each unit.

Maybe I'm just speaking for myself but I think the quality of this mod has long surpassed what most of us would expect for a submod. As in you've gone past the "standard" for submods without a release which might be making some people impatient. And its only taking longer because of what you decide to add onto it. But at the end of the day that just it- its your guys' mod so you can do whatever you want to it. Sure add all the lights you want and even go to town on a new map. Maybe I'll check back in another seven months to see how things are coming along.

Not sure what your last paragraph means. Why the hell should you be worried about offending the 'big shots'. You've impressed plenty of us with your work.

Ok, inorge everything I said above. I'm so drunk tonght. I don't even kno why I typed all of that.

Time to sober ip.

P.s the community isn't an Issue for me, it's the Memes on YouTube that floods my inbox up with the whole nine yard of requests and questions. But Ill keep the thoughts to myself.

The Tahoe is pretty sexy goog, and to CFD, if you dont like people on youtube bothering you with stupid questions about the submod or for requests and stuff, why not put out a video that it mainly says "if you want to request anything for this mod or want to know more, click the link in the description for more!" and that would bring them to here. Also you better do the legal drinking age mister, or i will them your mother! have fun!